Baidyanath Abhayarist Bottle Of 450 Ml
Baidyanath Abhayarishta is an Ayurvedic health tonic that is known for its carminative properties that help to reduce inflammations in the body. It can effectively treat piles, constipation, fissures, fistula and other related complications with its blend of premium quality natural ingredients. The unique formulation of Baidyanath Abhayarishta combines the most revered ingredients in Ayurveda into a versatile health tonic. It can also trigger digestive system responses in the body for better health. It can also treat the symptoms of colitis, lesions and complications of the spleen.
- Baidyanath Abhayarishta is an appetiser and a carminative that enhances the functioning of the digestive system.
- Haritaki found in Baidyanath Abhayarishta helps to reduce swelling due to infections in the body. It also affects the enzymes in the stomach and intestines for improved functioning and absorption of food.
- Fennel and ginger also reduce the inflammatory responses in the body and help overcome symptoms of infections such as fever, pain and swelling. It is also a digestive that acts on the gastrointestinal tract to eliminate bloating and gas.
- Ingredients such as nisoth, chavya and coriander also suppress inflammatory responses from infections or injury and reduce flatulence and excess gas from the digestive tract.
- It promotes digestion by acting as a stimulant for the digestive juices and increasing the absorption of the essential nutrients.
- Baidyanath Abhayarishta can prevent urinary disorders such as urinary distension, painful urination or renal stones with the potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of its ingredients.
Haritaki, Munakka, Mahua, Madhuk Pushp, Vaividang, Chhota Gokhru, Nishoth, Dhanna, Dhat Phool, Sounf, Indrayan Mool, Chavya, Sontha, Dantimool, Mocharas.
- Baidyanath Abhayarishta is helpful in the treatment of the symptoms of haemorrhoids, piles and fissures.
- It is a digestive that improves the health of the gastrointestinal tract to overcome constipation and loss of appetite.
- Baidyanath Abhayarishta is also useful in the treatment of intestinal disorders and complications related to the spleen.
How to Use
Take three to six teaspoonfuls or approximately 15 to 30ml of Baidyanath Abhayarishta twice a day with an equal quantity of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. The product must be consumed right after meals.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not overdose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. Is Baidyanath Abhayarishta safe for consumption by pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. Pregnant or lactating women should not use Baidyanath Abhayarishta as no research has been conducted yet.
Q 2. Can Baidyanath Abhayarishta cause drowsiness?
Ans. No, Baidyanath Abhayarishta does not induce drowsiness.
Q 3. Can Baidyanath Abhayarishta be habit-forming or addictive?
Ans. No, Baidyanath Abhayarishta is not habit-forming or addictive.
Q 4. Does Baidyanath Abhayarishta have any side effects?
Ans. No, Baidyanath Abhayarishta is unlikely to cause any side effects from use. However, if you face any irritation or drowsiness from use, immediately discontinue using the product.