Himalaya Septilin Tablets - 60's
Himalaya Septilin from Himalaya is an anti-infective supplement to support the body's defence mechanism and build immunity. It is made up of three ayurvedic herbs, namely Indian Bdellium, Licorice and Tinospora Gulancha. It helps to boost immunity and build a natural defence of the body. Himalaya has formulated these tablets with immunomodulatory, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which improves the body's resistance to infection and supports the overall well-being.
- Himalaya Septilin is power-packed with potent antioxidants, immunity-boosting and several health-promoting properties. It is beneficial in various respiratory conditions. It also has expectorant properties and can improve the white blood cell count in the body.
- It helps in building the body's defence towards infections and helps in improving the level of antibodies.
- Septilin has antioxidants, detoxifiers and potent anti-inflammatory properties. It also soothes a sore throat.
Himalaya Septilin tablets consist of:
- Indian Bdellium, regionally known as Guggul.
- Licorice, also known as Mulethi.
- Tinospora Gulancha, also known as Guduchi.
- Himalaya Septilin is used for lung, throat and airway infections such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and bronchitis.
- It is used to treat infections of the ear, joints, tooth, eyes and urinary tract.
- It helps in improving the body's natural defence mechanism against infections.
- After surgeries and operations, it helps support immunity and early recovery.
- Himalaya Septilin prevents the recurrence of infection in susceptible individuals.
- It is also used as an adjuvant to anti-infective medicine or in cases of antibiotic resistance.
How to Use
Consult a physician to prescribe a dosage of Himalaya Septilin that is suitable for a given condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Take Himalaya Septilin tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take Himalaya Septilin tablets more than the prescribed dose.
- Health supplements should not be substituted for a well-balanced diet.
Q1. Can Septilin tablets be given to a child?
Ans 1. No, you should not give any medicines or supplements to your child without consulting a child specialist. The body structure and organs of children are not fully developed and are more sensitive.
Q2. Do Septilin tablets help in digestion?
Ans 2. No, Himalaya Septilin is an anti-infective preparation and may not be useful to treat problems associated with digestion.
Q3. Is Septilin good for a sinus infection?
Ans 3. Yes, Himalaya Septilin is useful to treat sinus infections. It helps in boosting immunity and helps you fight against infections.
Q4. Is it safe to take Septilin during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
Ans 4. You should not take any supplements or medicines during the pregnancy or lactation phase without consulting a doctor as there is no information about the safety of Himalaya Septilin for pregnant women, its effect on the growing foetus, lactating mothers and breastfed infants. Hence, Himalaya Septilin should better be avoided.