Himalaya Septilin Tablets - 60'S
- Himalaya septilin tablet benefits the immune system by strengthening it and helping it ward off infectious diseases.
- It is one of the best herbal supplements for boosting the immune system because it contains 3 important ayurvedic herbs.
- Due to its ayurvedic composition, they are negligible if not absent.
- Moreover, there is a multitude of benefits of Himalaya septilin tablets that make it one of the best general health supplements.
Himalaya Septilin from Himalaya is an anti-infective supplement to support the body's defence mechanism and build immunity. It is made up of three ayurvedic herbs, namely Indian Bdellium, Licorice and Tinospora Gulancha. It helps to boost immunity and build a natural defence of the body. Himalaya has formulated these tablets with immunomodulatory, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which improves the body's resistance to infection and supports the overall well-being.
- Himalaya Septilin is power-packed with potent antioxidants, immunity-boosting and several health-promoting properties. It is beneficial in various respiratory conditions. It also has expectorant properties and can improve the white blood cell count in the body.
- It helps in building the body's defence against infections and helps in improving the level of antibodies.
- Septilin has antioxidants, detoxifiers and potent anti-inflammatory properties. It also soothes a sore throat.
Himalaya Septilin is one of the more powerful herbal supplements for the immune system, and it can, therefore, be effectively used in the treatment of -
- Chronic tonsillitis: Himalaya septilin tablet uses include reduction of inflammation in the tonsils, thereby providing relief for people suffering from chronic tonsilitis.
- Pharyngitis: The inflammation of the pharynx is known as pharyngitis. It can help to reduce this type of inflammation as well and provide prolonged relief.
- Chronic bronchitis: It can also help reduce the inflammation in the bronchi (which are located inside the lungs) and help ease the symptoms of chronic bronchitis.
- Nasal catarrh: It is the inflammation of the membrane in the respiratory tract and Himalaya septilin tablet reviews suggest that it is effective in helping reduce this as well.
- Laryngitis: Himalaya septilin can be used to reduce all types of inflammation and is hence effective in reducing inflammation of the larynx too.
Himalaya Septilin tablets consist of:
- Indian Bdellium: Himalaya septilin contains Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) which has anti-inflammatory properties, and can help to soothe and relax the throat muscles.
- Liquorice: Liquorice or Yashtimadhu, is an ancient ayurvedic herb that enhances and stimulates the immune system and is used in the treatment of conditions like asthma.
- Tinospora Gulancha: Also known as Guduchi, this ayurvedic herb has powerful antimicrobial properties.
- Himalaya Septilin is used for lung, throat and airway infections such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and bronchitis.
- It is used to treat infections of the ear, joints, tooth, eyes and urinary tract.
- It helps in improving the body's natural defence mechanism against infections.
- After surgeries and operations, it helps support immunity and early recovery.
- Himalaya Septilin prevents the recurrence of infection in susceptible individuals.
- It is also used as an adjuvant to anti-infective medicine or in cases of antibiotic resistance.
How to Use
Consult a physician to prescribe a dosage of Himalaya Septilin that is suitable for a given condition.
- Always ensure that this product does not come in contact with atmospheric moisture for a long time.
- Store it in such a way so that it is not exposed to direct heat or sunlight for prolonged hours.
- Do not refrigerate this medicine.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Take Himalaya Septilin tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take Himalaya Septilin tablets more than the prescribed dose.
- Health supplements should not be substituted for a well-balanced diet.
- It is recommended not to self diagnose and self-medicate using it.
- Do not give this medicine to children unless advised by a doctor.
- Take care when administering this medicine to pregnant and lactating women.
- It is always better to seek the expert guidance of a doctor whenever consuming over-the-counter herbal medication like Himalaya septilin.
- There are currently no side effects recorded or reported for Himalaya septilin.
- Some people may be allergic to septilin itself which may cause allergic reactions, the intensities of which are not known yet.
- It is advisable to consult a doctor before taking this medicine.
Q1. Can Septilin tablets be given to a child?
Ans. No, you should not give any medicines or supplements to your child without consulting a child specialist. The body structure and organs of children are not fully developed and are more sensitive.
Q2. Do Septilin tablets help in digestion?
Ans. No, Himalaya Septilin is an anti-infective preparation and may not be useful to treat problems associated with digestion.
Q3. Is Septilin good for a sinus infection?
Ans. Yes, Himalaya Septilin is useful to treat sinus infections. It helps in boosting immunity and helps you fight against infections.
Q4. Is it safe to take Septilin during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
Ans. You should not take any supplements or medicines during the pregnancy or lactation phase without consulting a doctor as there is no information about the safety of Himalaya Septilin for pregnant women, its effect on the growing foetus, lactating mothers and breastfed infants. Hence, Himalaya Septilin should better be avoided.
Q5. Is Himalaya septilin good?
Ans. People who have used it for several years and are still using it have reaped its benefits, meaning it is indeed good.
Q6. Is Himalaya septilin an antibiotic?
Ans. No, it is not an antibiotic but it is a combination of ayurvedic herbs which have antibacterial properties.
Q7. Does Himalaya septilin cure tonsillitis?
Ans. There are no studies that suggest it can fully cure tonsillitis but users have reported relief from its symptoms.
Q8. Is Himalaya septilin good for a cold?
Ans. Yes, it can help expel mucus and thereby reduce the symptoms of a cold.
Q9. Can a diabetic patient take septilin?
Ans. Yes, it is an ayurvedic medicine that is free of added sugar.
Q10. Is Himalaya septilin good for coughing?
Ans. Yes, it helps to expel cough and mucus and therefore can reduce coughing.
Q11. Is septilin good for UTI?
Ans. Yes, research has shown that septilin is effective in the management of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).
Q12. Can you take Septilin on an empty stomach?
Ans. It is usually not taken on an empty stomach but it is always better to consult a doctor regarding the same.