Dulcoflex 10mg Suppository For Adults - 5's
Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository is an effective stimulant laxative that helps ease your bowel movement. The most important dulcoflex tablet use is that it provides relief during constipation. It functions by stimulating the bowel muscles to help the stool come out.
- It functions by stimulating the bowel muscles to help the stool come out.
- Used in the treatment of constipation by preventing dry and hard stools and making the stool soft.
- It is also used before surgery or radiological investigation to empty the bowels and provide overnight relief from constipation.
Ingredients description each 10 mg Suppository contains:
- Bisacodyl IP 10 mg
- Excipients q.s
- For use in patients suffering from constipation and facilitating bowel movement.
- Also used in the preparation of diagnostic procedures, in pre and post-operative treatment and in conditions that require defecation to be facilitated.
How to Use
- Dulcoflex Suppository is usually effective in about 20 minutes (may take anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes to take action).
- The suppositories should be unwrapped and inserted into the rectum pointed end first.
- Made only for rectal use.
- To be used only in the recommended dosage (high doses may lead to watery stools (diarrhoea), abdominal cramps and a significant loss of fluid, potassium and other electrolytes can occur.
- Please read the product label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at a temperatures below 25°C.
- Check the product expiry date/best before information.
Q: What is Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository?
Ans: Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository is a laxative medication used for occasional constipation.
Q: What are the uses of the Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository?
Ans: Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository is used for the treatment and prevention of conditions and symptoms of occasional constipation. Besides these, it can also be used to clean intestines and help stool to come out.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository?
Ans: Usually there aren't any side effects but overdose may cause some side effects such as blood in stool, stomach cramps, faintness and vomiting.
Q: What are the instructions for storage and disposal Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository?
Ans: Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository should be stored at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
Q: Should I use Dulcoflex 10Mg Suppository empty stomach, before food or after food?
Ans: The medication, when inserted into the rectum, usually causes bowel movement within 20 minutes.