Aptivate Pineaplle Appetite Stimulating Syrup Bottle Of 450 Ml
Aptivate Syrup is a natural, ayurvedic syrup to help you recover and normalise your appetite. With a delicious pineapple flavour, the Aptivate Syrup stimulates a healthy appetite and is especially useful for fussy eaters or those who have a poor appetite while recovering from an illness. With the benefits of ingredients like Saunf, Guduchi and Jeera, this syrup carries many benefits apart from stimulating the appetite.
- Aptivate Syrup is made from natural and herbal ingredients, ensuring good health while being safe for you and your family.
- Due to the variety of ayurvedic ingredients like Kutki, Guduchi, Yavani, Pippali and others in Aptivate Syrup, it also helps with indigestion and immunity.
- Apart from stimulating appetite, this syrup is also prescribed in cases of digestive issues, intestinal gas and worms and to relieve congestion.
- Aptivate Syrup offers all these health benefits with a delicious pineapple taste that is easy to drink regularly.
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Vidang (Embelia ribes), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Pippali (Piper longum), Yavani (Trachyspermum Ammi), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sugar, Purified Water, Colouring, Flavouring.
Daily syrup to improve appetite and help with digestive system issues.
How to Use
- For adults, 2 teaspoons every day before meals or as directed by your physician.
- For children, 1 teaspoon daily before meals or as suggested by your physician.
- It is recommended to consume Aptivate 30 minutes before meals.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Consult your doctor before serving it to children.
Q1: How much syrup comes in the bottle?
Ans: This particular bottle comes with 450ml of pineapple flavoured syrup. There are also 200ml and 175ml bottle sizes available.
Q2: Does the syrup contain sugar?
Ans: Yes, sugar is part of the ingredients in this syrup. If you have blood glucose problems, please consult a doctor before using this product.
Q3: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
Ans: If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult a doctor before taking this product.
Q4: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: Yes, Aptivate Syrup contains parabens. The full list of ingredients is available on the product label.