Perlice Permethrin Cream - 120g
Perlice Permethrin Cream aids in the treatment of head lice. It assists in killing lice and their eggs (nits), stops infections and is very useful to keep hair healthy and clean. Head lice are spread by direct contact with the hair of someone who is infected and you must always treat it immediately after noticing.
- Perlice Cream is a topical pediculicide and ovicide for the treatment of head lice.
- It is indicated for single application treatment of lice infestation.
- It is an anti-parasite drug.
- It is also used in the treatment of scabies, a skin infection caused by mites.
Perlice Permethrin Cream eliminates lice and mites.
How to Use
- Evenly apply Perlice on washed, towel-dried hair from root to tip of the hair.
- Wait for 10 mins and wash off with warm water.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to brush hair and remove nits (eggs) and dead lice.
- Re-apply Perlice if live lice are observed after at least 7 days following the first application.
- In the case of scabies, apply the drug and leave it for about 8 to 14 hours.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Never use Perlice Cream rinse on eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- You must consult a doctor before using it in children below 2 years and elderly people.
1. What are the Perlice Cream side effects?
Perlice Cream side effects include skin irritation, redness, rash, burning or tingling sensation and numbness at the site of application. These side effects usually resolve on their own and do not require medical attention. However, consult a doctor immediately if the side effects persist or worsen.
2. Is it safe to use Perlice Cream during pregnancy?
It is safe to use Perlice Cream in pregnancy but after consulting a doctor. The same applies to breastfeeding and lactating mothers as well.
3. When should I talk to my doctor regarding the use of this drug?
You must speak to your doctor before using this medicine, if you are allergic to Permethrin, other pyrethrins or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, if you have asthma and if you are suffering from eczema.