Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules Description
Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule is used to prevent heart disorders like heart attack and chest pain. It is a combination medicine containing atorvastatin, clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic acid. Heart disord
r is cause due to abnormal blood clot formation and high cholesterol in the blood. Ecosprin Gold 20 prevent abnormal blood clots and also reduce cholesterol levels. It is not recommended to be used by pregnant women and lactating mothers. Ecosprin Gold should be used in elderly patients with caution. Take this capsule as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Do not stop taking Ecosprin Gold on your own. It may result in worsening of the health condition. Some common side effects include swelling in the nose, diarrhoea, muscle pain, joint pain and indigestion. Most of these are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using Ecosprin Gold, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹24.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent heart attack, stroke|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Uses of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule is used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack, stroke, severe chest pain.
- It is also used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood when a low-fat diet and lifestyle changes did not work.
Contraindications of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, clopidogrel, acetylsalicylic acid or any other ingredients of Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule.
- If you are allergic to similar medicines like other salicylates or NSAID's.
- If you have any kind of medical condition like liver or kidney problem, blood clotting problem, heart-related disorders, gout, etc.
- If you are already taking medicines for hepatitis, arthritis or cancer.
- If you notice any unexplained abnormal blood tests for liver function.
- If you are not using proper contraception methods.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Increased tendency for bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney.
- You have a known medical condition of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, underactive thyroid gland or gout, muscle weakness, etc.
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods.
- You have taken fusidic acid used to treat bacterial infection.
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion, tiredness.
- You have surgery planned.
- You consume alcohol in excess.
- You are above 70 years of age.
- Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Take Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Interactions of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule or cap Ecosprin Gold itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for heartburn (like omeprazole, esomeprazole), medicines for brain and mood-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-diabetic medicines, anti-gout medicines like probenecid, etc. ...
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibiotics like clarithromycin, immunosuppressants, antifungal medicines like ketoconazole, anti-HIV medicines, etc.
- Anti-cancer medicines such as methotrexate, should not be used along with this medicine as it may be harmful.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store Ecosprin Gold 20 capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Ecosprin Gold 20mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Symptoms of an overdose may include a headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, ringing in the ears, hearing problems, confusion.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule on my own?
Q: Is there any special diet that I need to follow while taking Ecosprin Gold 20 capsule?
Q: How long I can safely take Ecosprin Gold?
Q: What are the side effects of Ecosprin Gold 20?
Q: What is the difference between Ecosprin and Ecosprin Gold?
Q: Can Ecosprin Gold be used for blood pressure?
Q: Can we take Ecosprin Gold daily?
Q: Is Ecosprin Gold a blood thinner?
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Ecosprin 75 Mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- Ecosprin Av 75 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Ecosprin Av 75 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Ecosprin 150 Mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- Ecosprin Gold 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Ecosprin Av 150 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Ecosprin Av 150 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Ecosprin Gold 10 Mg Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Ecosprin Av 75 40 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules