Axcer 90mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Axcer 90 MG Description
Axcer 90mg tablet is used to reduce heart-related conditions such as heart failure in patients with preexisting heart conditions. It contains ticagrelor as the main ingredient. It is commonly known as a blood thinner or antiplatelet medicine. Ticagrelor is known to prevent the formation of new blood clots, thus aiding in smooth blood flow through the vessels. Brilinta 90mg tablet and Vasoglor 90mg tablet also contain ticagrelor as its main component.
Please follow your doctor's prescription for Axcer 90 and take it for the recommended duration. It's important not to miss a dose of this medication. While taking Axcer 90, you may experience bleeding, difficulty in bleeding and headaches. If these symptoms worsen, please seek medical attention from the nearest doctor or clinic. To prevent excessive bleeding, it's advisable to avoid contact with sharp objects like knives, blades, scissors and axes.
Uses of Axcer 90 MG
Contraindications of Axcer 90 MG
- If you are allergic to ticagrelor or any other ingredients of Axcer 90mg tablet.
- If you have any active bleeding.
- If you have a history of intracranial bleeding or bleeding from ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- If you are not being restricted to take aspirin.
- If you are already taking certain medications such as ketoconazole, clarithromycin (antibiotics), antidepressants, anti-viral medicines, etc.
Side effects of Axcer 90 MG
- Blood disorder bleedings
- Increased uric acid (Hyperuricemia)
- Difficulty in breathing
- Decreased blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Axcer 90 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a bleeding disorder or any active bleeding.
- You have surgery planned.
- You have any liver or heart condition.
- You have kidney disease characterised by increased creatinine levels.
- You experience any other side effects while on this medicine.
- Your doctor may ask you to undergo a routine serum uric acid check-up.
- Sudden stoppage of this medicine can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Directions for Use of Axcer 90 MG
Storage and disposal of Axcer 90 MG
Quick Tips of Axcer 90 MG
- Axcer 90mg tablet is used to prevent heart attacks, lower the risk of strokes in patients who have a history of heart attacks or chest pain, and prevent blood clotting that could block stents in patients who have had them inserted....
- Take Axcer 90 for the duration prescribed by your doctor. This medication should never be missed.
- While taking this medication, you may experience bleeding, difficulty in bleeding and headache. If these symptoms worsen, contact your local doctor or clinic.
- Sharp objects, such as a knife, blade, scissors or axe, should be avoided as they can cause excessive bleeding.
- Do not discontinue Axcer 90mg Tablet without first consulting with your doctor. If you stop taking this medication for any reason, including bleeding, you may increase your risk of having a heart attack or stroke....
Dosage of Axcer 90 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Axcer 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Axcer 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Axcer 90mg tablet if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for tuberculosis, fits fungal infections, anti-HIV medicine like ritonavir, antibiotics like clarithromycin, painkillers, etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-hypertensive medicines, medicines for heart-related diseases, immunosuppressants, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else should I avoid while taking Axcer 90mg tablet?
Q: Is it safe to take Axcer 90mg tablet during menstruation?
Q: Does the use of Axcer 90mg tablet increase the risk of bleeding?
Q: Do blood thinners cause shortness of breath?
Q: Can you ever stop taking the Axcer 90mg Tablet?
Q: Is Brillinta 90 and Axcer 90 same?
Q: When should I take Axcer 90?
Q: What is the use of Axcer 90?
Q: What are the side effects of Axcer 90?
Q: What is mechanism of action of Axcer?
- Brilique 90 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Brilique 90 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- (LactMed) D. Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]