Jardiance 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Jardiance 25 MG Description
Jardiance 25mg tablet is used to treat type 2 diabetes when blood sugar level cannot be controlled with diet and exercise alone. It contains empagliflozin as its active ingredient. Take this medicine
as prescribed by your doctor, preferably after meals. Do not stop taking this medicine, as it can result in increased blood sugar level and its complications. It is recommended to carry sugar candy along, as this medicine can cause low blood glucose level as its side effect. If you experience signs of low blood glucose levels often, consult your doctor, he/she might alter the dose of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Jardiance 25mg tablet
|You Save||₹77.64 (12% on MRP)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Increased thirst, frequent urination, low blood sugar, urinary tract infection|
Uses of Jardiance 25 MG
Contraindications of Jardiance 25 MG
Side effects of Jardiance 25 MG
- Low blood sugar
- Feeling thirsty
- Frequent urination
- Urinary tract infections
Precautions and Warnings of Jardiance 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from type 1 diabetes.
- You have symptoms of low blood sugar.
- You had diabetic complications such as diabetic ketoacidosis due to uncontrolled diabetes.
- You experience dehydration or have diarrhoea or fever, or if you are not able to eat or drink or if you are taking medicines that increase urine production, such as blood pressure.
- You are over 75 years old.
- You have a kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You have altered blood levels.
- You have a urine infection.
- Jardiance 25mg tablet is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Jardiance 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Jardiance 25 MG
Interactions of Jardiance 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Jardiance 25mg tablet works, or Jardiance 25mg tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Jardiance 25 MG
- Store Jardiance tablets below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Jardiance 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)