Avene Miscellar Lotion 100ml
The Avene Micellar Lotion acts as a 3 in 1 product. It cleanses and tones the skin while also acting as a make-up remover. Based on the Micelle principle, this lotion captures impurities without drying the skin. It comes with naturally soothing properties of Avene thermal spring water that helps tone and moisturises the skin. Due to the presence of minimal ingredients, it is gentle on the skin. Moreover, it is non-comedogenic, non-alcoholic and paraben-free.
The compact 100 ml bottle makes Avene Micellar Lotion super easy to store and carry. Due to their roots in hydrotherapy and dermatology, Avene manufactures effective products for sensitive skin. And this product is proof of that.
- The presence of Micellar cleansing agents makes it ideal for make-up removal.
- By capturing the unwanted impurities on the face, Avene Micellar Lotion leaves your skin fresh and refreshed.
- It comes with hydrating ingredients that don’t let the skin run dry.
- The Avene Micellar Lotion comes with a discreet and delicate fragrance.
- The Avene Thermal Spring Water provides your skin with a feeling of comfort.
- Pentylene Glycol
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Disodium EDTA
- Cetrimonium Bromide
- Sodium Chloride
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- PEG-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides
- Sclerotium Gum
- Acts as a make-up remover.
- Protects and soften the skin.
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Gently tones the skin.
How to Use
- Take a cotton pad and add some Avene Micellar Lotion to it.
- Apply it to your face.
- Repeat application if required.
- Do not rinse.
- You can apply it in the morning or evening. If need be, put it twice a day.
- Keep the Avene Micellar Lotion away from the reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Always store it in a cool or dry place.
- Only for external use.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying the Lotion.
Q1. Is Avene Micellar Lotion suitable for acne-prone skin?
Ans: The Avene Micellar Lotion is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Q2. Can this Lotion be used to remove make-up?
Ans: Yes, due to the presence of Micellar cleansing agents, this Lotion works as an effective make-up remover.
Q3: Is the Avene Micellar Lotion paraben-free?
Ans: Yes, it is paraben-free.
Q4. Is Avene Micellar Lotion good for any skin?
Ans: Yes, the Avene Micellar Lotion is a 3 in 1 product. It acts as a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. The presence of cleansing agents and Avene Thermal Spring Water keeps your skin hydrated and fights dryness.
Q5. Is it vital to use a cotton pad while applying this lotion?
Ans: While you can apply it without the cotton pad, it is always recommended that you use one.