It is indicated in resistant dermatoses where secondary bacterial infection and/or fungal infection like psoriasis (excluding widespread plaque psoriasis) and recalcitrant eczema.
Talk to your Doctor if you:
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have renal or hepatic impairment
- Have psoriasis
- Have ear problem
- Have rosacea (redness and visible blood vessels in face)
- Have acne vulgaris
- Have perioral dermatitis (inflammation of the skin)
- Have pruritus without inflammation, perianal and genital pruritus
- Have primary cutaneous viral infections (herpes simplex, chickenpox)
- This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- This medicine can be recommended to children over 2 years of age
- Tell your doctor if you are taking, Ritonavir and itraconazole ,Neuromuscular blocking agents, Aminoglycoside therapy.
Direction of Use:
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- For external use only
- Keep this medicine out of reach of the children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25°C
Features and Details
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved