Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zyrova F Tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of increased levels of cholesterol. It contains a combination of rosuvastatin and fenofibrate as its active ingredient. This medicine
works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. Cholesterol is a wax-like substance produced by your liver that plays an important role in maintaining cell membrane, hormone production, storage of vitamins and functioning of the brain. However, when it is produced in excess can lead to heart-related conditions and stroke. Before initiating the treatment inform your doctor about your complete medical history. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow the certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|Contains||Fenofibrates(145.0 Mg) + Rosuvastatin(5.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, constipation, headache, gases, muscle pain, stomach pain|
- Rosulip F 5mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 188.85₹ 160.52₹
- Lipirose F 5mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.88₹ 128.25₹
Uses of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin and/or Fenofibrate.
- If you are suffering from severe liver disease, increased liver enzymes.
- If you are suffering from severe kidney diseases.
- If you have repeated or unexplained muscle aches or pains.
- If you take a drug called ciclosporin (used after organ transplants).
- If you have gall bladder disease.
- If you have an inflammation of the pancreas.
Side effects of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or are planning to get pregnant.
- You are suffering from kidney or liver disorders or are above 70 years of age.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus, as this medicine may increase blood sugar levels.
- You are suffering from or have ever suffered from gall bladder stones (cholelithiasis) or any gall bladder disease (as this medicine increases the risk of the formation of gall bladder stones).
- You have or ever had or are experiencing unexplained muscle aches or pains and/or have a family history of muscle disorder.
- You have a thyroid disorder or lung related disorder.
- You consume large amount of alcohol or drink too often.
- It is recommended that you have your liver functioning tests and kidney functioning test done at regular intervals.
Mode of Action of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Zyrova F Tablet as directed by your doctor with meals
- Swallow this Tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Zyrova F5 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Using Zyrova F Tablet increases the risk of bleeding when used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
- Concomitant use of Zyrova F Tablet along with medicines that reduce the activity of the immune system (ciclosporin) may lead to kidney damage.
- When Zyrova F Tablet is taken along with medicines used to lower cholesterol (statins, gemfibrozil, fenofibrate, etc.) there is an increased chance of the development of muscle disorder.
- Oestrogen containing oral contraceptives may interfere with the working fenofibrate, the active ingredient in the Zyrova F Tablet, hence the use of oral contraceptives should be done with caution along with the Zyrova F Tablet....
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat bacterial infections (fusidic acid) should be avoided as there is an increased risk of the development of muscle disorders.
- When medicines used to neutralise stomach acid (antacids) are taken along with Zyrova F Tablet they tend to decrease the concentration of rosuvastatin (the active ingredient in the Zyrova F Tablet) in the blood which may affect the efficacy of the medicine....
- Antiviral medicines like ritonavir are said to delay the elimination of rosuvastatin from the system, increasing its exposure to the system, concomitant use should be done carefully.