Zyflex 4mg Injection 2ml
Zyflex 4 MG Description
Zyflex Injection contains thiocolchicoside, a muscle-relaxing agent. It is used for severe back pain, spine-related disorders, neck pain, or any traumatic disorder. Thiocolchicoside in Zyflex blocks
he pain pathway by increasing the chemical level in the brain and thus, relaxes muscle contracture. Zyflex Injection is to be administered by your doctor. This Injection is not recommended for children below 16 years of age.
Uses of Zyflex 4 MG
Contraindications of Zyflex 4 MG
Side effects of Zyflex 4 MG
- Loose motions
- Abdominal pain
- Fainting attacks
- Pain, redness, swelling at the site of Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Zyflex 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have a tendency of fit attacks.
- You develop diarrhoea.
- Zyflex Injection is not recommended for children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zyflex 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zyflex 4 MG
- Zyflex Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Zyflex 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines as well as dietary supplements and about all your present sufferings.
- Pain killer medicines like diclofenac, aceclofenac, paracetamol can increase the chances of liver toxicity if you take them along with Zyflex Injection, so always consult your doctor before taking any other medicines....
Storage and disposal of Zyflex 4 MG
- Store below 30°C in the original package.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Zyflex 4 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Zyflex Injection be taken during fever along with paracetamol?
Q: Is Zyflex Injection a steroid?
Q: What kind of diet or food plan I should follow while on treatment with Zyflex Injection?
Q: My doctor has asked me to visit him after a meal for taking a Zyflex Injection, so exactly when should I visit him after a meal?
- Tripathi, K. D. (2013). Essentials of medical pharmacology (7th ed.). Jaypee Brothers Medical.
- Thiocolchicoside injection [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Myoril Injection [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]