Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
By KLM LABORATORIES PVT LTD
30ml Lotion in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is a prescription medicine containing a combination of two medicines - beclomethasone and clotrimazole. It is used to treat a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs and is also useful to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot. It is meant for external use only. This medicine should be used as per the medical prescription, as directed by the doctor and for the duration, it is prescribed.
Uses of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot.
- It is also useful in treating a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Contraindications of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- As Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion contains beclomethasone and clotrimazole, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.read less
- If you are allergic to Beclomethasone or Clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Dryness, infection on the scalp
- Increased hair growth
- Change in skin colour, stretch marks due to skin thinning
Precautions and Warnings of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
Can I take Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion during pregnancy?
This medicine is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin are too little and chances of any effect in pregnancy are rare. Still, this medicine should be used only under medical supervision, as components of this medicine are known to be unsafe during pregnancy. In case you are prescribed with this medicine, avoid using on larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I take Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of this medicine in a breastfeeding woman. However, caution should be exercised while using this medicine and avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion?
Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation or allergy after applying Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
How Does It Work?
This medicine acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance i.e. prostaglandins (which is responsible for itching, swelling, redness) and also inhibits the growth of fungus, which is responsible for infections.
Directions for Use of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Use Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated and apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds. It should be used with occlusive dressings.
- Wash your hands before and after using this lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this lotion, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.read less
- Medicines like Mifepristone, Adesleukin, Ritonavir should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Store Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- As Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.read less
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the application of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion?
A: You need to continue using Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion for as long as the doctor has prescribed it. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop using it on your own.
Q: What is Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion used for?
- Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot and also fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Last Updated on: 19 Mar 2021 | 04:10 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved