Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion Description
Zydip-C lotion is a combination medicine. It is used to treat a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs and is also useful to treat skin infections like ringworm, ath
ete's foot. It contains beclomethasone and clotrimazole. It is meant for external use only. This medicine should be used as per the medical prescription, as directed by the doctor and for the duration, it is prescribed.
|You Save||₹20.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Beclomethasone(0.025 %W/V) + Clotrimazole(1.0 %W/V)|
|Uses||Skin fungal infection|
|Side effects||Itching, skin irritation, allergic reactions, dryness|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTI-FUNGAL AND STEROID|
Uses of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Zydip-C lotion is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot.
- It is also useful in treating a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Contraindications of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- As Zydip-C lotion contains beclomethasone and clotrimazole, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- If you are allergic to Beclomethasone or Clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Dryness, infection on the scalp
- Increased hair growth
- Change in skin colour, stretch marks due to skin thinning
Precautions and Warnings of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation or allergy after applying Zydip-C lotion.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Zydip-C lotion is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Use Zydip-C lotion as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated and apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds. It should be used with occlusive dressings.
- Wash your hands before and after using this lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this lotion, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Zydip-C lotion is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like Mifepristone, Aldesleukin, Ritonavir should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- Store Zydip-C lotion in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Zydip C Bottle Of 30ml Lotion
- As Zydip C medicine is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Zydip C lotion?
Q: What is Zydip-C lotion used for?
Q: Can I use cosmetic products in the affected area?
Q: Can I self medicate with Zydip lotion?
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler (with Dose Indicator) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Inhalation: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clotrimazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Canison/Canison-B/Canison Plus Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Philippines [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]