Zinconia 50mg Tablet
Zinconia 50 MG Description
Zinconia 50 mg tablet helps in boosting your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency. It contains zinc as its active component. Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of cells. It also plays a significant role in wound healing. It also supports normal growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy and is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell. Take the Zinconia 50 as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Zinconia 50 MG
- Zinconia 50 is used as an immunity enhancer.
- It is also used for the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency.
Ingredients and Benefits of Zinconia 50 MG
- Zinconia 50 mg tablet contains zinc as its main component. Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions.
- Zinc is crucial for the functioning of many enzymes, DNA, and protein synthesis.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms.
- It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, cellular function, wound healing, growth and maintaining proper eyesight.
Precautions and Warnings of Zinconia 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take the Zinconia 50 mg tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Zinconia 50 MG
- Tab Zinconia should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zinconia 50 MG
- Zinconia 50 mg tablet should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Zinconia 50 MG
- Zinconia 50 mg tablet helps in boosting your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency.
- Take this supplement as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the daily recommended dose.
- Before taking Zinconia tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history.
- Do not take this tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Along with this supplement, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as it can interfere with the absorption of zinc and increase the risk of zinc deficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if Zinconia 50 mg tablet are consumed in excess?
Q: What are the dietary sources for zinc?
Q: Can I start taking the Zinconia 50 on my own?
Q: Are there any side effects of Zinconia 50 mg?
Q: Can it be harmful if I take too much of Zinconia 50 tablet?
Q: What is the best time to take the Zinconia?
Q: Does Zinconia cause weight gain?
Q: What is the composition of the Zinconia tablet?
Q: How much zinc is in Zinconia?
Q: Is Ascazin and Zinconia same?
Q: How much zinc is required daily?
- The recommended dose of zinc
- - For men: 11 mg
- - For women: 8 mg
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Solvazinc 45mg Effervescent Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Solvazinc 45mg Effervescent Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Zinc acetate [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Zinc: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]