Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zinase-D tablet has a combination of Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. Zinase-D tablet helps in relieving pain and it is used for the treatment of pain, which lasts for a small duration. It works by
nhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. You should not take this medicine if you have liver or kidney disorder, stomach ulcer and if you are pregnant. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals. Inform your doctor about your medical and surgical history and all other prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicine that you buy without prescriptions and herbal medicines before starting with Zinase-D tablet.
- Cipzen D TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 91.0010% CHEAPER₹ 9.1/Tablet
- Dyrect TabletBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Flanzen D Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 187.67₹ 159.52₹ 10.63/Tablet
- Serroday TabletBy Matrix Healthcare10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 81.7019% CHEAPER₹ 8.17/Tablet
- Emanzen D TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 210.80₹ 179.18₹ 17.92/Tablet
Uses of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- If you are experiencing bleeding from the stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during or after cardiac bypass surgery.
Side effects of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Spinning of head
- Stomach discomforts
Precautions and Warnings of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- It is advisable not to take Zinase-D tablet during the last trimester of pregnancy as there is a risk to the foetus and the mother. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding. ...
- During the first and second trimester, it can be used if prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may advise proper dose and duration depending on your condition. A low dose with a shorter duration of treatment is usually recommended....
Other General Warnings
- Your kidneys and liver are not functioning properly or any associated disorders.
- You consume alcohol regularly, concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes, allergy, and lesions after taking this medicine.
- You have high blood pressure and other heart-related disorders such as heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or have perforations or bleeding problems in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You have a condition called Crohn's disease (Inflammatory bowel disease).
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- Women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Mode of Action of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Zinase-D tablet works by the combined action of its two components. Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory properties....
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine. take it with a sufficient amount of water
Interactions of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Zinase-D tablet can interfere with the action of medicines used to control high blood pressure.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & brain disorders such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin and Clonazepam should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used for managing cholesterol imbalance such as Colestipol and Cholestyramine should be used with a minimum gap of 4-6 hours.
- Zinase-D tablet should not be taken for 2 weeks after the administration of a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Water pill and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with Zinase-D tablet.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Zinase-D tablet can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin is taken along with Zinase-D tablet.
Storage and disposal of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Zinase-D tablet below 30°C away from moisture and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Zinase D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Zinase-D tablet?
Q: Can I use Zinase-D tablet in the stomach ulcer condition?
Q: Can we use Zinase-D tablet when trying to conceive?
Q: Is Zinase-D tablet a muscle relaxant?
Q: Is Zinase-D tablet safe during breastfeeding?
Q: How Long does Zinase-D tablet take to show its effects?
Q: What is the use of Zinase D?
Q: Can I take Zinase D for a toothache?
- Cipzen D [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 24 November 2021]
- Diclofenac- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 November 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 24 November 2021]
- Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 24 November 2021]