Zinase D Tab
By RAPROSS PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zinase D Tab has a combination of Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. Zinase D Tab helps in relieving pain and it is used for the treatment of pain, which lasts for a small duration. It works by inhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. You should not take this medicine if you have liver or kidney disorder, stomach ulcer and if you are pregnant. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals. Inform your doctor about your medical and surgical history and all other prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicine that you buy without prescriptions and herbal medicines before starting with Zinase D Tab.
Uses of Zinase D Tab
Zinase D Tab is used for the treatment of acute pain in adults.
Contraindications of Zinase D Tab
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- If you are experiencing bleeding from the stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during or after cardiac bypass surgery.
Side effects of Zinase D Tab
- Spinning of head
- Stomach discomforts
Precautions and Warnings of Zinase D Tab
Can I take Zinase D Tab during pregnancy?
- It is advisable not to take Zinase D Tab during the last trimester of pregnancy as there is a risk to the foetus and the mother. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.Read less
- During the first and second trimester, it can be used if prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may advise proper dose and duration depending on your condition. A low dose with a shorter duration of treatment is usually recommended.Read less
Can I take Zinase D Tab while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to take this medicine if you are breastfeeding to avoid undesirable side effects.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zinase D Tab?
You may experience dizziness, giddiness, sleepiness and drowsiness after taking Zinase D Tab. Avoid driving if you have any such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Zinase D Tab?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your kidneys and liver are not functioning properly or any associated disorders.
- You consume alcohol regularly, concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes, allergy, and lesions after taking this medicine.
- You have high blood pressure and other heart-related disorders such as heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or have perforations or bleeding problems in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You have a condition called Crohn's disease (Inflammatory bowel disease).
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- Women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Mode of Action of Zinase D Tab
How Does It Work?
- Zinase D Tab works by the combined action of its two components. Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory properties.Read less
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Zinase D Tab
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine. take it with a sufficient amount of water
Interactions of Zinase D Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Zinase D Tab can interfere with the action of medicines used to control high blood pressure.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & brain disorders such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin and Clonazepam should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used for managing cholesterol imbalance such as Colestipol and Cholestyramine should be used with a minimum gap of 4-6 hours.
- Zinase D Tab should not be taken for 2 weeks after the administration of a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Water pill and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with Zinase D Tab.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Zinase D Tab can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin is taken along with Zinase D Tab.
Storage and disposal of Zinase D Tab
- Store Zinase D Tab below 30°C away from moisture and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Zinase D Tab
The symptoms of an overdose of Zinase D Tab include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, rarely diarrhoea, dizziness, drowsiness, etc. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Zinase D Tab?
A: Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, consume alcohol regularly as this medicine is known to cause serious liver damage. Discuss with your doctor about any health conditions you have to before taking this medicine.
Q: Can I use Zinase D Tab in the stomach ulcer condition?
A: Do not use this medicine if you have active stomach ulcers or a history of stomach ulcers as it may further aggravate the ulcers and can cause bleeding from ulcers
Q: Can we use Zinase D Tab when trying to conceive?
A: No, you should not use Zinase D Tab if you are planning a baby or taking any fertility treatment. This medicine can interfere with the ovulation in females.
Q: Is Zinase D Tab a muscle relaxant?
A: No, it is a pain-relieving medicine and it does not have muscle relaxant properties.
Q: Is Zinase D Tab safe during breastfeeding?
A: No, it is not safe and thus should be avoided if your breastfeeding. It passes in the breast milk and can cause undesirable effects in the breastfed infant.
Q: How Long does Zinase D Tab take to show its effects?
A: This medicine can start showing its effects approximately after 1 hour of consumption. However, it varies among individuals depending on their physiology and other biological parameters.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 11:50 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved