Zetex 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zetex 500 MG Description
Zetex Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medicin
should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Zetex Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Azincure 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.00₹ 55.25₹ 18.42/Tablet
- Azicip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.43₹ 55.60₹ 18.53/Tablet
- Azax 500mg TabletBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.63₹ 50.14₹ 16.71/Tablet
- Azipro 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.70₹ 50.19₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Azrolid 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.80₹ 100.98₹ 20.2/Tablet
- Azikem 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.70₹ 50.19₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Azee 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Cipla Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Azithral 500mg Tablets 5' SBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.36₹ 112.51₹ 22.5/Tablet
- Zady 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.59₹ 94.85₹ 18.97/Tablet
Uses of Zetex 500 MG
Contraindications of Zetex 500 MG
Side effects of Zetex 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zetex 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Zetex Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Zetex Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Zetex 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zetex 500 MG
- Zetex Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zetex 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zetex Tablet works, or Zetex Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Zetex Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Zetex 500 MG
- Store Zetex Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Zetex 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Zetex Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Zetex Tablet?
Q: Can I take Zetex Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Zetex Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Zetex Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Zetex Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]