Wofolic 5mg Tablet
By DR REDDY'S LAB (WOCKHARDT)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Wofolic 5mg Tablet contains vitamin B9, also known as folic acid.
|You Save||₹0.45 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Wofolic 5mg Tablet
Ingredients and Benefits
Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
Uses of Wofolic 5 MG
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Wofolic 5 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Wofolic 5 MG
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Wofolic 5 MG
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the natural sources of Folic acid?
- Meat, liver, egg, seafood, dairy products etc.
- Vegetables, leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, brussels sprouts, spinach and mustard green
- Fruits like bananas, melons, strawberries and fruit juices (especially lemon, oranges and orange juice)
- Nuts, beans, peas, peanuts, black-eyed peas, and kidney beans
Q: Why Is Folic Acid Important for Pregnant Women?
A: Folic acid can help prevent birth defects in the brain or spine. These structures are formed from your baby’s neural tube early in pregnancy, which is why it's crucial to get enough folic acid in the first trimester.
Q: What are the signs of anaemia due to folic acid deficiency?
A: Folate or folic acid deficiency can lead to anaemia, and may cause symptoms like lack of energy, pale skin, decreased appetite, diarrhoea, irritability, or a smooth, tender tongue.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After