By WIN-MEDICARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Winace Tablet Description
Winace Tablet is used for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation. It is a combination of medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol. You should take this medicine for prescribed durat
ion and in a dose recommended by your doctor.
|Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
3 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Winace Tablet
- Acecloren P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.80₹ 6.88/Tablet
- Aceclo Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.45₹ 85.53₹ 5.70/Tablet
- Vetory P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.75₹ 29.3716.71% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Tablet
Uses of Winace Tablet
- Winace Tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Winace Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, or any of the ingredients of Winace Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Winace Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Winace Tablet
Can I take the Winace Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take the Winace Tablet during pregnancy, as it can lead to birth defects in the growing foetus. Hence, it should not be taken by a pregnant woman. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart, delay labour and increase the risk of bleeding in the mother and baby.
Can I take Winace Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to take this medicine during breastfeeding, as components of Winace Tablet can pass in breast milk and produce undesirable effects in the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Winace Tablet?
It is advisable not to drive or use machines when you have taken Winace Tablet, as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Winace Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol while taking the Winace Tablet. Discuss with your doctor if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Winace Tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Winace Tablet
How Does It Work?
Winace Tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. Paracetamol is also known to increase the pain threshold, and hence reduce the level of the sensation of pain....
Directions for Use of Winace Tablet
Winace Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken with food or after food.
Interactions of Winace Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Winace Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Winace Tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Winace Tablet can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Winace Tablet is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Winace Tablet is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Winace Tablet, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Winace Tablet
- Store Winace Tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach children and pets.
Dosage of Winace Tablet
Symptoms of overdose of Winace Tablet are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, low blood pressure and fits. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Winace Tablet, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before taking Winace Tablet?
- Yes, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take this medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Never take more than the prescribed dose, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine. Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Winace Tablet?
A: Winace Tablet already contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol. If your pain is not relieved, then consult your doctor, as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your condition.
Q: Is Winace Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Winace Tablet is a painkiller. It contains paracetamol and aceclofenac, which has pain-relieving actions.
Q: Can I take Winace Tablet with antibiotics?
A: Winace Tablet may interact with a few of the antibiotics and produce an altered response. Consult your doctor for detailed information as to which antibiotic you are referring to.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
CBC Report: Understanding Its Importance and What it Reveals About Your Health
Key Highlights: Introduction Your bloodstream holds essential information about your overall health. A complete blood count (CBC) report is an easy and widely used diagnostic tool that can reveal a lot about the state of your well-being by analyzing different components of your blood. In this article, you’ll learn about the facts behind a
High PDW Blood Test: Understanding What it Means for Your Health
Key Highlights: Introduction PDW stands for Platelet Distribution Width, a measure of platelet size variation in your blood. This article aims to clarify the role of PDW blood tests in health care. In this post, we’ll talk about what causes its fluctuation and why it matters in diagnosis. We’ll also cover risks, how to control
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.