Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml Description
Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs
(such as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp is designed to be used only by children. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
|You Save||₹1.69 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cephalexin / Cefalexin(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephalexin / Cefalexin(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp is used for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
- If your child is allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp .
- If your child is allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If your child is suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child develops an allergic reaction after taking Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp , immediately contact your doctor.
- Your child has heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Your child develops bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Cephalexin in Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp works by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
- Take Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- For reconstitution, add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if your child is taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your child's bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
- Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and blood in the urine. Seek urgent medical help if you notice any of the symptoms in your child or feel your child has taken Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp in excess....
Missed a Dose
In case your child has missed any dose of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp , take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp ?
A: Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Q: How to take Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp ?
A: Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Shake it well before taking it. For reconstitution, add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor. Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Q: Is Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Weloseph 125mg Dry Syp is an antibiotic.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed