Vyrumol 650mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Vyrumol 650 MG Description
Vyrumol Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It contains paracetamol as an active ingredient. It is used for reducing fever and relieving pain including toothache, headache, migraine, muscle ache, pe
riod pain, etc. While taking this medicine you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol. Do not take more than the recommended dose and keep a gap of a minimum of 4 hours between two consecutive doses.
- Teplota 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 25.41₹
- Medomol 650mg TabletBy Medopharm10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.90₹ 30.90₹
- Sumo L 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.22₹ 29.09₹
- P 650mg Tablets 10'sBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.85₹ 19.42₹
- Algina 650mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 10.19₹ 10.19₹
- Fepanil 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Veritaz Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.17₹ 34.17₹
- Crocin 650mg Advance Tablets 15'sBy Glaxosmithkline Consumer15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.27₹ 29.13₹
- Febrex 650mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.85₹ 19.42₹
- Admol Dt 650mg TabletsBy Ethicare Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.85₹ 22.85₹
- Dolopar 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 25.41₹
Uses of Vyrumol 650 MG
Contraindications of Vyrumol 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Vyrumol 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Vyrumol 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should not take this medicine too often and for a prolonged duration.
- Always keep a minimum gap of 4-6 hours between two consecutive doses.
- This medicine is not known to interact with alcohol. Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking paracetamol is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems....
Mode of Action of Vyrumol 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vyrumol 650 MG
Interactions of Vyrumol 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ceratin medicines can affect the way paracetamol works or paracetamol itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially if you are taking medicines used to treat nausea or vomitings like metoclopramide or domperidone, cholesterol-lowering medicines and anti-infectives such as chloramphenicol.
- Prolonged and regular use of paracetamol can lead to bleeding problems in individuals taking blood thinners such as warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Vyrumol 650 MG
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.