Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
By CENTAUR PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Price to be Updated
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml is an antiemetic that is used to control nausea and vomiting in children. It contains ondansetron as an active ingredient. Nausea is a feeling where you feel as if you are growing to throw up the content of your stomach. Vomiting is uncontrolled reflux that makes you expel the contents of your stomach through the mouth. Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals which causes nausea and vomiting. This should be given to your children as directed by a doctor under an adult's supervision. Shake the Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml well, before each use....
6 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
Uses of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml is used to control nausea and vomiting in children.
Contraindications of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
- If your child is allergic to ondansetron or other ingredients of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml .
- If your child is taking a medicine called apomorphine, which is used to treat loss of muscle control and muscle stiffness in Parkinson's disease.
Side effects of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
- Sensation of warmth
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child is allergic to similar medicines like granisetron or palonosetron.
- Your child has severe constipation or has a blockage in the stomach as the medicine can affect the food transit time through the digestive tract.
- Your child has heart problems like heart failure or irregular heartbeats.
- Your child has liver problems or a condition of salt imbalance in blood or dehydration or your child is experiencing fluid loss.
Mode of Action of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
How Does It Work?
Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml works by inhibiting the action of a chemical substance known as serotonin, which is responsible for inducing nausea and vomiting. Ondansetron binds to a receptor known as 5-HT₃, thus inhibits the binding of serotonin to it and prevents vomiting and nausea....
Directions for Use of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
- Do not consume Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml directly from the bottle.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
Interactions of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Be cautious if you are giving medicine like amiodarone for uneven heartbeats or arrhythmias.
- Your child may experience irregular heart rhythm if you give medicines like doxorubicin, trastuzumab, antihypertensive medicine such as atenolol or timolol, antimalarial medicine such as halofantrine, antibiotic medicine like erythromycin and antifungal medicine like ketoconazole....
- Your child may experience low blood pressure and unconsciousness if you give Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml along with apomorphine.
- Medicines that are used to relieve pain like tramadol may not work when given along with Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml .
- Your child may experience serotonin syndrome (symptoms like high body temperature, irritation, shakiness, sweating, widened pupils, and diarrhoea), including abnormal mental states with medicines used to treat mental states like citalopram or sertraline....
- Some medicines may affect the way Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml works, or Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines given at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
- Store Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets. ...
- Do not flush unused or expired medicines in the toilet or pour them into the drain.
Dosage of Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml
Symptoms of overdose are visual disturbances, constipation, low blood pressure and abnormal heart rhythm. If you think you have given too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not give a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml used for?
A: Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml is used to manage nausea and vomiting in children. It contains ondansetron as an active ingredient. Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml works by inhibiting the action of a chemical substance known as serotonin, which is responsible for inducing nausea and vomiting.
Q: Is Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml safe for babies?
A: Yes, it is safe if used as directed by your doctor for the specified duration. Before initiating the treatment you should inform your doctor about all the medicines your child is currently taking or any disease they suffer from
Q: Is Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml good for vomiting?
A: Yes, Vomena Paed 2mg Syp 30ml is an anti-emetic medicine. It is used to treat and prevent nausea and vomiting. Do not self medicine. Give this medicine to your child, if prescribed by your child's doctor.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.