Vitcofol Com Syrup 150ml
Vitcofol 50 MG Description
Vitcofol Syrup is a hematinic agent, it supports the formation of blood cells. It is used to treat & prevent iron deficiency anaemia. It contains iron (ferric ammonium citrate) as its active ingredie
nt. It is a dietary supplement that helps in replenishing the reduced levels of iron. Iron is an essential nutrient required for the formation of blood cells and a lack of them can lead to anaemia. You should take this syrup as advised by your doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
Uses of Vitcofol 50 MG
- Treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
- For prevention of iron deficiency during pregnancy, it is usually given along with the combination of folic acid.
Precautions and Warnings of Vitcofol 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes.
- You are suffering from peptic ulcers or any kind of intestinal disorder.
- You are intolerant to certain sugars like glucose.
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Ingredients and Benefits of Vitcofol 50 MG
Directions for Use of Vitcofol 50 MG
- Take Vitcofol Syrup, as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take too much of this supplement as this may lead to an overdose.
- Avoid taking Vitcofol Syrup with milk, egg, tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Vitcofol 50 MG
- Store Vitcofol Syrup at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.