Vetory Sp Tablet
By HETERO HEALTHCARE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vetory SP tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with joint/muscle pain and post-surgery. It is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiop
eptidase. Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by relieving the pain and inflammation and serratiopeptidase acts by reducing the swelling at the affected site. Vetory SP tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, ulcers while taking this medicine. Most of these are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using the Vetory SP tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Vetory Sp Tablet
Vetory SP tablet is used to provide relief from the pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis and post surgeries.
Contraindications of Vetory Sp Tablet
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of Vetory SP tablet
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of pregnancy)
Side effects of Vetory Sp Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vetory Sp Tablet
Can I take Vetory SP tablet during pregnancy?
Use of Vetory SP tablet is not recommended during pregnancy as it may be unsafe. Please consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Vetory SP tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised to avoid the use Vetory SP tablet while breastfeeding due to limted safety data available. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vetory SP tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Vetory SP tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Vetory SP tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Vetory SP tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorder. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anemia
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Vetory SP tablet
Mode of Action of Vetory Sp Tablet
How Does It Work?
The combination in Vetory SP tablet acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also promotes cartilage matrix synthesis,
tissue repair and decreases swelling...
Directions for Use of Vetory Sp Tablet
Vetory SP tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Vetory Sp Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vetory SP tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Acelofenac as there is a risk of liver damage
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure
- Vetory SP tablet can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam
- Medicine used to treat gout like Probenecid
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine
Storage and disposal of Vetory Sp Tablet
- Store Vetory SP tablets in a cool and dry place protected from moisture
- Keep it out of reach of children
Dosage of Vetory Sp Tablet
Symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of Vetory SP tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of Vetory SP tablet, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
- VOLTANEC SP Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- CDSCO - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- LactMed - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- CLANZA CR- aceclofenac tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset|
Last Updated on: 26 Jul 2021 | 07:16 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved