Veroni 4mg Injection
Veroni 4 MG Description
Veroni Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Veroni contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve signal p
athway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Veroni 4 MG
Contraindications of Veroni 4 MG
Side effects of Veroni 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Veroni 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Veroni 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Veroni 4 MG
Interactions of Veroni 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Veroni Injection works, or Veroni itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Veroni 4 MG
- Store Veroni Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.