Vermisol 150mg Tablet
Vermisol 150 MG Description
Vermisol 150 mg tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It contains levamisole as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it.
This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using the Vermisol 150 mg tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Vermisol 150 MG
Contraindications of Vermisol 150 MG
Side effects of Vermisol 150 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vermisol 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Vermisol 150 mg tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Do not use Vermisol 150 mg tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not miss any dose or consume it in excess.
Mode of Action of Vermisol 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vermisol 150 MG
Interactions of Vermisol 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vermisol 150 mg tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like Ivermectin and Albendazole....
Storage and disposal of Vermisol 150 MG
- Store Vermisol 150 mg tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Vermisol 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Vermisol 150 mg tablet?
Q: How to take Vermisol 150 mg tablet?
Q: How long to take Vermisol 150 mg tablet?
Q: Is Vermisol 150 mg tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Does the Vermisol 150 mg tablet contain a steroid?
- Levamisole - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- Levamisole: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]
- Lactmed - Levamisole [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 15 July 2021]