Ulcitab 300mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ulcitab 300 MG Description
Ulcitab Tablet is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and gastroesophageal reflux disease. It contains ranitidine as its active ingredient. This medicine sh
ould only be taken for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not self-medicate yourself. Along with this medicine, you need to make a slight change in your daily routine including less oily and spicy food, quit alcohol and smoke, etc for maximum results.
- Rantac 300mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.49₹ 66.72₹ 2.22/Tablet
- Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹ 2.13/Tablet
- Rantac Od 300mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.81₹ 50.84₹ 5.08/Tablet
Uses of Ulcitab 300 MG
- Ulcitab Tablet is used for the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn and indigestion.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe causing heartburn.
- For a condition called Zollinger-Ellison syndrome where the stomach produces too much acid due to the presence of a tumour.
Contraindications of Ulcitab 300 MG
Side effects of Ulcitab 300 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Ulcitab 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems, as dose adjustments may be needed.
- You are taking painkillers and are suffering from a peptic ulcer.
- You have any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem, etc.
- You are an adult or an elderly person suffering from dyspeptic (indigestion).
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes.
Mode of Action of Ulcitab 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ulcitab 300 MG
- Take the Ulcitab Tablet as your doctor has advised you.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. It should preferably be taken after meals.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results. You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ulcitab 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ulcitab Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and ant-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for a brain-related disorder like diazepam, triazolam, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antihypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, anti-cancer medicines, heart-related medicines, etc....
Storage and disposal of Ulcitab 300 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C, protected from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Ulcitab 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acid reflux?
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, you can control acidity problem by incorporating certain lifestyle modifications. Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day, avoid lying down for 1 hour after a meal. Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen....
- Avoid sugary drinks, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet. Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking.
- Consult your doctor for more personalised information on diet and lifestyle modifications.