Turbovas 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Turbovas 5 MG Description
Turbovas Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with d
ietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Crestor 5mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 382.50₹ 325.12₹ 10.84/Tablet
- Rosukaa 5mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 112.00₹ 112.00₹ 11.2/Tablet
- Advastat 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 75.0617.02% CHEAPER₹ 7.51/Tablet
- Razel 5mg Tablets 15'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.26₹ 166.83₹ 11.12/Tablet
- Rozucor 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.65₹ 166.31₹ 11.09/Tablet
- Novastat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.35₹ 157.56₹ 10.5/Tablet
- Zyrova 5mg TabletBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.18₹ 120.00₹ 12/Tablet
- Rosulip 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.21₹ 148.09₹ 9.87/Tablet
- Crevast 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 172.26₹ 146.42₹ 9.76/Tablet
- Rosuvas 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sun Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 177.00₹ 150.45₹ 10.03/Tablet
Uses of Turbovas 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Turbovas 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Turbovas 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Turbovas 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Turbovas 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Turbovas 5 MG
Interactions of Turbovas 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Turbovas works or Turbovas itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Turbovas 5 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Turbovas 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Turbovas Tablet contain?
Q: What is Turbovas Tablet used for?
Other Products from this Brand
- TURBOVAS 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TURBOVAS ASP STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- TURBOVAS 20MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TURBOVAS GOLD 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- TURBOVAS 5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TURBOVAS GOLD 10MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- TURBOVAS 40MG TABLET
- TURBOVAS ASP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- TURBOVAS CV 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- TURBOVAS 10MG TABLET