Troid 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Troid 5 MG Description
Troid Tablet is primarily used to treat certain skin conditions, including vitiligo and psoriasis. It is a photosensitive medication used along with UV-A rays therapy. Psoriasis is a skin disease tha
t causes red, itchy scaly patches commonly on the knees, elbows, and scalp. And vitiligo is a disease in which skin colour is lost. It contains trioxsalen, as its active ingredient that belongs to a class of medicines called photosensitizer. Troid Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better after taking this medicine. Before taking Troid Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Troid 5 MG
Contraindications of Troid 5 MG
Side effects of Troid 5 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Troid 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience burning, blistering, or skin irritation after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any other medical condition such as eye problem, stomach problem or heart disorder etc.
- You have a history of skin cancer.
- You are already taking any other medications including vitamins or supplements as well.
- Control exposure to direct sunlight as per the doctor's instructions.
- If sunlight cannot be avoided, use sunblock (consult prescriber for specific SPF level), and wear protective clothing.
Mode of Action of Troid 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Troid 5 MG
- Troid Tablet should be taken exactly as told by the doctor.
- Do not stop or modify the dose, unless told by the doctor.
Interactions of Troid 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Troid Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Troid works. ...
- In particular, if you are taking any other skin treatment or any medication for your skin condition.
Storage and disposal of Troid 5 MG
- Store it at room temperature in the original package to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Troid 5 MG
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you don't miss a dose of Troid Tablet as it may lead to treatment failure.
- If you have missed taking any dose of the Lumerax-80 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's already the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Never take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.