Triz 10mg Tablet
Triz 10 MG Description
Cetirizine is the active ingredient present in Triz 10mg tablet, used to provide symptomatic relief from various allergic conditions characterised by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, fever, rash
, sinus, the common cold, hives. Triz 10mg tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Triz 10 MG
Contraindications of Triz 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or any other components of Triz 10mg tablet.
- If you have severe kidney diseases.
Side effects of Triz 10 MG
- Sleepiness, drowsiness
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- A dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Triz 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You have bladder problems; this medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You have a history of fits (epilepsy).
- Triz 10mg Tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Triz 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Triz 10 MG
Interactions of Triz 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effectiveness of Triz 10mg tablet may increase or decrease when other medicines are taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Triz 10 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Triz 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of Triz 10mg tablet?
- Yes, Triz 10mg tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine.
- If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help
Q: Can Triz 10mg tablet be used for cold?
Q: Can I take Triz 10mg tablet with Dolo 650?
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].