Trika 0.25mg Tablet
Trika 0.25 MG Description
Doctors prescribe Trika to manage anxiety and anxiety-related symptoms. It contains Alprazolam as the active ingredient. Alprazolam is a chemical belonging to the family of Benzodiazepines. This chem
ical acts on the centres of the brain and relieves the symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety is a condition where one experiences varied emotions and is in an unpleasant state accompanied by symptoms like uneasiness, discomfort, and concern or fear of a known or unknown threat in the future. Some degree of anxiety is considered normal in general. However, it can be called an anxiety disorder if it becomes distressing. In such cases, treatment becomes essential to overcome the sudden feeling of fear and uneasiness. Alprazolam is considered a highly potent anti-anxiety medication, and doctors generally prescribe it in small quantities. It has a strong action against anxiety in a patient with depression. It is also effective for panic attacks. Trika can have side effects such as drowsiness, depression, headache, constipation, impaired coordination and impaired concentration. Medical attention should be sought if any of these symptoms occur. This medication should be used with caution in patients with liver disease, Glaucoma and in pregnant and breastfeeding women. Trika should not be consumed with alcohol. Trika is a habit-forming drug and should not be taken without medical consultation and prescription.
|You Save||₹3.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Anxiety, Panic disorder, Anxiety associated with depression|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Depression, Headache, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dry mouth, Impaired coordination, Impaired concentration|
Uses of Trika 0.25 MG
- Panic disorder
- Anxiety associated with depression
Contraindications of Trika 0.25 MG
- If you have a liver disorder.
- If you are suffering from Glaucoma.
- If you are experiencing skin rash or allergy after taking this medication.
Side effects of Trika 0.25 MG
- Please seek the doctor’s advice if you experience any following symptoms.
- Dry mouth
- Impaired coordination
- Impaired concentration
- Impaired memory
Precautions and Warnings of Trika 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver disease. If one suffers from it, please consult your medical practitioner before consuming a Trika.
- Please take the medication with precaution; share your medical history with your doctor before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Trika 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trika 0.25 MG
- The tablet should be taken orally.
- Swallow the whole pill with water.
- It should not be crushed into powder, chewed or taken in parts.
- The dose and duration should not exceed the prescription.
- It should be taken at the same time everyday.
- It can be taken before or after meals.
Interactions of Trika 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- This drug should not be used along with other anti-anxiety medications. As this drug can cause depression, it should not be combined with antidepressants. Seek medical advice before taking this drug for other drug interactions....
Interactions with food items
- This drug has no interaction with food. It can be taken before or after food. But taking the medication at a fixed time is preferable.
Storage and disposal of Trika 0.25 MG
Dosage of Trika 0.25 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Anuj Tiwari
MBBS, DNB Medicine