Topin Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
By ORDAIN HEALTH CARE GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED
3ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Topin Eye Drop contains atropine as an active ingredient. It is used for treating inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes and is also used to dilate the pupil of the eye. Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it or are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes. You should use the medicine only under medical supervision and as instructed by the doctor....
|You Save||₹2.29 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Eye swelling and inflammation|
|Side effects||Local irritation, pricking or chilling in eyes, swelling in eyes|
Check more medicines with composition as Atropine(1.0 %W/V)
Uses of Topin 1 %W/V
- Topin Eye Drop is used to treat inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes.
- It is used to dilate the pupil of an eye before an eye examination.
Contraindications of Topin 1 %W/V
- If you are allergic to atropine or other ingredients of Topin Eye Drop.
- If you suffer from high pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
Side effects of Topin 1 %W/V
- Eye discomfort
- Pricking or chilling in the eye
- Swelling in the eye
Precautions and Warnings of Topin 1 %W/V
Can I instill Topin Eye Drop during pregnancy?
As there is limited information about the safety of the medicine during pregnancy, the medicine should only be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I instill Topin Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Be cautious while breastfeeding during the treatment because prolonged use of the medicine might reduce milk production but it does not affect the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have instilled Topin Eye Drop?
The medicine may cause blurred vision. Avoid driving or operating machines until the vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Topin Eye Drop?
There is no known interaction of the medicine with alcohol, but it is important to consult the physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You use contact lenses in your daily life.
- You may experience temporarily impaired vision.
- You have a history of heart problems like a fast heartbeat.
- You may have dark-coloured eyes, thus avoid excess dosage.
- You may suffer from high pressure inside the eyes, as much caution is required.
- You may suffer from fever, as Topin Eye Drop may raise the temperature so it should be used cautiously.
Mode of Action of Topin 1 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Topin Eye Drop acts by relaxing the muscles in the eyes and enlarge the pupil and making the eye examination easier. It reduces the swelling and pain in the eyes.
Directions for Use of Topin 1 %W/V
- Use Topin Eye Drop as instructed by the doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close the eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching the eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe excess liquid from the face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Topin 1 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
- Simultaneous use of other eye medicine may delay the absorption of Topin Eye Drop.
- The use of high osmolarity solutions may affect the activity of the medicine.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interactions.
Storage and disposal of Topin 1 %W/V
- Store Topin Eye Drop below 25°C at a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use the medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour or if particles are present.
Dosage of Topin 1 %W/V
Symptoms of overdose may include irregular heartbeat, confusion, restlessness, unusual muscle movements, fits or hallucinations. If you think you have used too much of the medicine, then contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Avoid double dose to compensate for a missed one. If you missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take precautions during the treatment with Topin Eye Drop?
- You should wash the hands properly before and after the use of eye drops.
- Heart patients should be more careful during the use of eye drops, as it may alter the heartbeat.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4-weeks of opening.
- Try not to touch the dropper and should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Atropine Eye Drops BP 1.0% w/v Vistatropine Eye Drops 1.0% w/v - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
- Atropine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
- Minims Atropine Sulphate 1%w/v, Eye drops solution | Patient Info | Bausch Health Ireland Ltd. | Medicines.ie [Internet]. Medicines.ie. 2021 [cited 10 May 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After