Tolifast 150mg Tablet
Tolifast 150 MG Description
Tolifast Tablet is a skeletal muscle relaxant that acts centrally on the spinal cord. It contains Tolperisone as an active ingredient. Tolifast Tablet used to relieve muscle spasms and related pain.
t works by improving the blood flow towards skeletal muscles and reduces pain. It should not be used for children below 18 years of age and nursing mothers. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Tolifast Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
|You Save||₹25.05 (15% on MRP)|
- Myotop 150mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.55₹ 121.1714% CHEAPER₹ 12.12/Tablet
- Tolmove 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.1540% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Tolkem 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.00₹ 141.10₹ 14.11/Tablet
- Tolperitas 150mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.00₹ 118.1516% CHEAPER₹ 11.82/Tablet
- Tolmenta 150mg TabletBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.12₹ 99.5529% CHEAPER₹ 9.96/Tablet
- Synaptol 150mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 110.5022% CHEAPER₹ 11.05/Tablet
- Tolfree 150mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.40₹ 121.0414% CHEAPER₹ 12.1/Tablet
Uses of Tolifast 150 MG
Contraindications of Tolifast 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolperisone, or any other ingredient of Tolifast Tablet.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease characterized by muscle weakness.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Tolifast 150 MG
- Dizziness, drowsiness
- Dryness of the mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Itching, rash
- Muscle pain, muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Tolifast 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergic condition.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Tolifast Tablet.
- You are on or taking any other medicines.
- You have severe kidney or liver disease.
- Tolifast Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tolifast 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tolifast 150 MG
Interactions of Tolifast 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- When Tolifast Tablet is used along with another muscle relaxant medicine such as Methocarbamol can cause visual disturbances.
- Concurrent use of other painkillers such as niflumic acid and other NSAIDs increases the effect of Tolifast Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Tolifast 150 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.