Tmr Gel Description
Tmr Gel is a topical pain relief Gel. It contains diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol and linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle, joint-related problems. It al
so helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain, etc. Use it as recommended by the doctor.
|You Save||₹9.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.0 %) + Linseed Oil(3.0 %) + Menthol(5.0 %) + Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %)|
- Riladex GelBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30g Gel in TubeMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹
- Zeldinac Nano Gel 15gmBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹
- Arofen Plus Gel 30gmBy Makers Labs30g Gel in TubeMRP 86.50₹ 73.52₹
- Tenim Gel 30gmBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma30g Gel in TubeMRP 105.00₹ 105.00₹
- Tolagin GelBy Pharmed Private Limited30g Gel in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
Uses of Tmr Gel
- Tmr Gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Tmr Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this Gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this Gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Tmr Gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits of Tmr Gel
- Tmr Gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, enthol and Linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Directions for Use of Tmr Gel
- Tmr Gel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it to the affected parts in a small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this Gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this Gel.
Storage and disposal of Tmr Gel
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.