By DHARA FORMULATION PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tidase Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, joints, and bones arthritis, spondylitis, and sports injuries. It is used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling. Tidase Tablet contains a combination of three medicine, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase. Before using the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about detailed medical history.
Uses of Tidase Tab
- Tidase Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Tidase Tab
- If you have any allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have experienced severe allergic reactions upon the use of pain killers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive system.
- If you are suffering from heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If the kidney or liver are not functioning properly.
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of your pregnancy).
Side effects of Tidase Tab
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tidase Tab
Can I take Tidase Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Tidase Tablet during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking the medicine in pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even a delayed delivery or increase the risk of bleeding in the mother and baby.
Can I take Tidase Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not advised to use Tidase Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tidase Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Tidase Tablets as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Tidase Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Tidase Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You had heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are suffering from bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you may notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as the medicine can worsen the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of the medicine can damage the liver.
- You had disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Tidase Tablets.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders, the doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Tidase Tab
How Does It Work?
Tidase Tablet acts by a combined mechanism of its three components. Paracetamol and aceclofenac work by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain, swelling, and inflammation. Serratiopeptidase promote cartilage matrix synthesis, tissue repair, and decreases swelling.
Directions for Use of Tidase Tab
- Tidase Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow them whole with a glass of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Tidase Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tidase Tablet works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac while taking Tidase Tablet as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, the medicine can interfere with their blood pressure lowering effects.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along Tidase Tablets.
- Caution is needed if you are taking the medicines to treat heart failure, lithium, and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like cyclosporine & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with the medicine.
- There is an increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken concomitantly with steroids or other pain relief medicine like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medications like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicine to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Tidase Tab
Store Tidase Tablets in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tidase Tab
Symptoms of overdose may include headache, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of the medicine, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Tidase Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Tidase Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take other medicines to relieve pain along with the medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers may cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Is Tidase Tablet an antibiotic medicine?
A: No, it is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicine used for the treatment of acute painful conditions like joints, muscles, and after surgery.
Q: What are the side effects of Tidase Tablets?
A: The most common side effects of Tidase Tablet are nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain and dizziness.
Q: Can I take Tidase Tablet for period pain?
A: No, Tidase Tablet should not be used for period pain or any condition other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: Can I take Tidase Tablet for toothache?
A: Do not take the medicine without consulting the dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self-medicate.
Q: Is Tidase Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, it is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps to relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation in joints, bones, and muscles.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 12 May 2021 | 07:20 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved