Terbest 250mg Strip Of 7 Tablets
Terbest 250 MG Description
Terbest 250mg Tablet is an antifungal medicine that contains Terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including r
ingworm. Take this Tablet as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed for by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food.
Uses of Terbest 250 MG
- Terbest 250mg Tablet is used in treating various types of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails.
- This Tablet is also useful in treating Athlete's foot, Jock itch.
Contraindications of Terbest 250 MG
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Terbest 250mg Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any liver problems.
Side effects of Terbest 250 MG
- Decreased appetite
- Urge to scratch
- Joint and muscular pain
Precautions and Warnings of Terbest 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You do not feel your condition has improved even after taking Terbest 250mg Tablet.
- Do not change the dosage set by the doctor without consulting the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before stopping or extending the course of treatment.
Mode of Action of Terbest 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Terbest 250 MG
- Terbest 250mg Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Terbest 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Terbest 250mg Tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Terbest 250mg Tablet can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- A blood-thinning drug like warfarin is not to be taken along with Terbinafine.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Terbest 250 MG
- Terbest 250mg Tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Terbest 250 MG
- Symptoms of overdose include dark stool or bloody urine, jaundice, sensitivity to heat, scaly skin with rashes and blisters and chest pain.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken excess Terbinaforce Tablets.