Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Tendia M Forte Tablet is a combination of two medicines Teneligliptin and Metformin. It is an anti-diabetic medicine. Tendia M Forte Tablet is used to lower the high blood sugar levels in people with
type 2 diabetes mellitus along with lifestyle changes. This medicine works best when used along with a healthy diet and regular exercise. This medicine will help you keep your sugar levels in control and reduce the risk of diabetes complications. Thus, always take Tendia M Forte Tablet as prescribed by your doctor, and at the same time to gain optimal benefit. Do not stop taking this medicine abruptly, it may lead to serious health consequences. You may experience the most common side effects such as diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, headache, low blood sugar level (hypoglycemia). If these side effects worsen reach out to the nearest clinic. This medicine should not be used in patients having liver or kidney disease, thus it is important to inform your doctor about medical conditions and lifestyle.
- Debiliptin M Forte Tablets 10'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
- Ibgliptin M 1000mg Tablet 10'sBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.73₹ 116.22₹
- Tenebite M 20/1000mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 283.45₹ 240.93₹
- Tegliptin M 1000mg Tablets 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.00₹ 187.85₹
- Eliptin M Forte Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.00₹ 229.00₹
- Dynaglipt M Forte Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.90₹ 101.91₹
- Tendia M Forte Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 228.69₹ 194.39₹
Uses of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Teneligliptin, Metformin or any of the ingredient of Tendia M Forte Tablet.
- If you have liver or severe kidney problems.
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you are in a state of diabetic coma due to a sudden rise or drop in blood sugar level.
- If you have type1 diabetes mellitus.
- If you have a severe infection or you have a recent surgery.
- If you have a known history of pancreatitis.
Side effects of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Low blood sugar level, be watchful for symptoms of low blood sugar like trembling, sweating, anxiety, blurred vision, tingling lips, paleness, irritability or confusion
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence, polyps in stomach
- Diarrhoea, loss of appetite
- Rashes, itching, allergy
- Abnormal urine and liver test reports
- Inflammation in pancreas
- Decrease of vitamin B12
- Lactic acidosis (too much acid in the body)
Precautions and Warnings of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alcohol lowers blood sugar which can be dangerous and also increases the risk of a serious condition called lactic acidosis.
- Alcohol can also increase the risk of developing the serious side effect of pancreatitis.
Other General Warnings
- You have a known history of pancreatitis or develop sudden pain in the stomach or back, immediately stop this medicine and report to the hospital.
- You have a liver or heart problem like irregular heartbeat and heart failure.
- You are suffering from persistent diarrhoea, vomiting and loss of body fluids.
- You have serious liver and kidney function problems.
- You have an irregular diet, habit of excessive alcohol intake and intense exercise.
- You have a history of any abdomen surgery.
- You are using other medicines like Glimepiride because it can cause a drop in blood sugar level.
- You experience muscle pain, stomach pain, vomiting, breathing difficulty and low body temperature. It could be a serious condition known as lactic acidosis.
- Tendia M Forte Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Tendia M Forte Tablet as instructed by your doctor, as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take this medicine with or after a meal to reduce its side effects.
- Consult your doctor for the appropriate dosage.
Interactions of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- If you need to take an injection of iodine-containing contrast medium into your bloodstream, for an X-ray or scan, your doctor will ask you to stop taking this medicine before or at the time of injection....
- You may have symptoms of low blood sugar if you are taking other medicines for diabetes like Metformin, Insulin, Canagliflozin and Liraglutide.
- Medicines used to treat depression like Phenelzine.
- Medicines for fever and pain (salicylates like aspirin).
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol, Propranolol and Verapamil.
- You may have high blood sugar if you are taking steroids, thyroxine.
- Never take this medicine if you are taking medicines like Quinidine, Sotalol, Procainamide and Amiodarone as it may cause heart rhythm problems and cardiac arrest.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tendia M Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Excess of Tendia M Forte Tablet may cause lactic acidosis characterized by vomiting, stomach and muscle cramps, difficulty in breathing.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kind of food should I include in my diet?
- A diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- Maintain regular meal timings and try to have 2-3 healthy snacks between meals like soups and salads.
- Diet should include boiled, steamed or baked food.
- Ensure moderate use of edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very little use of ghee and butter.
- Drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily.
- Carry fruit or low-calorie high fibre biscuits while travelling.
Q: What should I avoid doing, being a diabetic patient?
- You could be tempted to buy oily and fried food, do not shop when you are hungry.
- Avoid overeating
- Avoid maida, white bread, potato, noodles, corn flakes, poori, biryani, naan, fried rice, etc.
- Stop having daals with ghee or deep-fried pulses.
- Avoid cream soups, carrot juice, deep-fried vegetables and vegetable curries with excess oil.