Teczine 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Teczine 10 MG Description
Teczine 10 tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It is also useful to treat symptoms
such as allergy due to dust, pet allergies and insect bite. Teczine 10 tablet contains levocetirizine as its active ingredient. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Teczine 10 tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
Uses of Teczine 10 MG
- Teczine 10 tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust, pet allergies and insect bite.
Contraindications of Teczine 10 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Teczine 10 tablet
- If you have any liver disease
Side effects of Teczine 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Teczine 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take for any allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Teczine 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Teczine 10 MG
Interactions of Teczine 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medications that may interact with the Teczine 10 tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
- Some medicines can affect the way the Teczine 10 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Teczine 10 MG
- Store Teczine 10 tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Teczine 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Teczine 10 mg tablet to work?
Q: Does Teczine 10 tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking tab Teczine 10 mg?
Q: Can I take Teczine 10mg tablet along with paracetamol?
Q: Is Teczine and Cetzine same?
Q: Can I take Teczine 10 tablet for skin allergy?
Q: Can I take Teczine tab on an empty stomach?
Q: What is the use of Teczine 10 Tablet?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Levocetirizine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Ba. Levocetirizine Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]