Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Tabi 50 MG Description
Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Bicalutamide as its active ingredient. It is used in male patients to treat prostate cancer. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and durat
ion as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before starting Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from.
Uses of Tabi 50 MG
Contraindications of Tabi 50 MG
Side effects of Tabi 50 MG
- Nausea, dizziness,
- Stomach pain, constipation, indigestion, gas
- Swelling and tenderness of your breasts
- A sudden feeling of warmth
- Weakness, reduced appetite
- Skin rash, swelling, itching
- Dry skin, loss of hair
- Depression, weight gain, sleepiness
- Low sex drive, impotency (unable to get an erection)
- Chest pain
- Blood in urine
Precautions and Warnings of Tabi 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver diseases.
- You are taking medicines like warfarin, heparin to treat blood clots.
- You have problems with your heart and are on treatment for the same.
- You have diabetes and are using medicines like goserelin, buserelin, leuprorelin, triptorelin, etc.
- You or your partner need to use proper birth control measures for at least 130 days after the final dose of Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be used by children or women.
Mode of Action of Tabi 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tabi 50 MG
- Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Tabi 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be used concomitantly along with terfenadine, astemizole (used to treat allergy) and cisapride (used to treat heartburn, indigestion).
- Medicines like Diltiazem, Nifedipine (used to treat high blood pressure and other heart problems), ciclosporin (used to suppress your immune system) should be used with caution.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with cimetidine (used to treat stomach problems) and ketoconazole (an antifungal medicine) could lead to an increase in side effects and thus should be used cautiously....
- Other medicines like warfarin, quinidine, amiodarone, sotalol (used to treat heart rhythm problems), methadone (used for pain relief), moxifloxacin (antibiotic), risperidone, clozapine (used to treat psychiatric illness) should be used with caution along with Tabi 50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets....