Syp 200ml Description
Syp Syrup is a nutritional supplement. It is used in nutritional deficiency & iron deficiency anaemia. It contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin
or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
Uses of Syp 200ml
- Useful in iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiencies - anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, during pregnancy.
Precautions and Warnings of Syp 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Syp Syrup if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Syp 200ml
- Syp Syrup contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron.
- Vitamin B9: It is also called folic acid or folate. One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is also called mecobalamin, cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin. It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. ...
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Syp 200ml
- Take Syp Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Syp 200ml
- Syp Syrup should be stored in cool & dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Syp Syrup?
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Internet]. Cdc.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]