Syntran 100mg Strip Of 4 Capsules
Syntran 100 MG Description
Syntran Capsule is used to treat fungal and yeast infections of various parts of the body such as skin, mouth, nails, feet, hands, etc. It contains itraconazole as an active ingredient. Syntran is an
anti-fungal medicine. It acts on the cell wall of the fungi and inhibits the formation and growth of the fungi, further resulting in cell death. Do not stop taking Syntran Capsule abruptly, as it may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection.
- Itradus 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 258.50₹ 258.5013.11% CHEAPER₹ 25.85/Capsule
- Itracip 100mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 74.68₹ 63.4846.66% CHEAPER₹ 15.87/Capsule
- Itrancure 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 130.6756.07% CHEAPER₹ 13.07/Capsule
- Livafin O 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.69₹ 111.0946.66% CHEAPER₹ 15.87/Capsule
- Flutycandy 100mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Coxswain Healthcare4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 91.00₹ 77.3534.99% CHEAPER₹ 19.34/Capsule
- Itralase 100 Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 232.50₹ 197.6255.73% CHEAPER₹ 13.17/Capsule
- Itracap 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Unicure Remedies Pvt Ltd7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 78.40₹ 78.4162.35% CHEAPER₹ 11.2/Capsule
- I Brint 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 112.70₹ 95.7953.98% CHEAPER₹ 13.68/Capsule
- Subitral Ds Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 168.11₹ 142.8951.97% CHEAPER₹ 14.29/Capsule
- Cnpx 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.00₹ 158.1046.86% CHEAPER₹ 15.81/Capsule
Uses of Syntran 100 MG
Contraindications of Syntran 100 MG
- If you are allergic to itraconazole, other similar medicines, or any other ingredient of Syntran Capsule.
- If you have liver problems or heart-related disorders like irregular heartbeats.
- If you are pregnant or planning for a baby.
Side effects of Syntran 100 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Altered liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Syntran 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had or have liver or kidney disease, a heart disorder of irregular rhythm, abnormal electrolyte levels in the blood or adrenal dysfunction.
- You suffer from shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach, tired stop taking this medicine as there may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Syntran 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Syntran 100 MG
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take with meals to gain optimal benefits. Take Syntran as prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Syntran 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce the acidity when used concomitantly with Syntran Capsule may interfere with the effect of this medicine. Their use together must be avoided. If the use of antacids is unavoidable then there must be a gap of 1-2 hours between the doses of these two medicines....
- Concomitant use of antibiotics like isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampicin, a medicine used to reduce fits like carbamazepine, antiviral medicines like efavirenz, herbs like St. John's Wort with Syntran Capsule must be avoided as they may reduce the effect of this medicine....
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin and Antiviral medicines like ritonavir when used together with Syntran Capsule tend to increase the effectiveness of this medicine and may increase the risk of side effect. They must be used cautiously....
- Discuss with the doctor regarding medication or herbal supplement that you take while taking this medicine to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Syntran 100 MG
- Store at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.