Synaptol Sr 150mg Tablet
Synaptol Sr 150 MG Description
Synaptol Sr Tablet is a skeletal muscle relaxant that acts centrally on the spinal cord. It contains tolperisone as an active ingredient. Synaptol Sr is used to relieve muscle spasms and related pain
. This medicine works by improving the blood flow toward skeletal muscles and reduces pain. It should not be used for children below 18 years of age and nursing mothers. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Synaptol Sr Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Uses of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
Contraindications of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolperisone, or any other ingredient of Synaptol Sr Tablet.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease characterized by muscle weakness.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
- Dryness of the mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergic condition.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Synaptol Sr Tablet.
- You are on or taking any other medicines.
- You have severe kidney or liver disease.
- Synaptol Sr Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
Interactions of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- When Synaptol Sr Tablet is used along with another muscle relaxant medicine such as Methocarbamol can cause visual disturbances.
- Concurrent use of other painkillers such as niflumic acid and other NSAIDs increases the effect of Synaptol Sr Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Synaptol Sr 150 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.