Surbex T Tablets 10`S
Surbex T Tablets 10`S Description
Surbex T tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid
(B9), cobalamin (B12) with Vitamin C. This medicine helps to replenish the nutritional deficiencies. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Surbex T Tablets 10`S
- For the treatment of Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies
- For a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels
- Helps in prevention of anemia
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of body is high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warnings of Surbex T Tablets 10`S
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem or any family history.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Surbex T Tablets 10`S
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....
Directions for Use of Surbex T Tablets 10`S
- Take Surbex T tablet as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Surbex T Tablets 10`S
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this supplement in excess?
Q: Can I take the Surbex T tablet during pregnancy?
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]