By DR REDDY'S LAB (WOCKHARDT)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Strolife Tablets Description
Strolife Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat acute stroke. It has citicoline and piracetam as its active components. Strolife protects the brain cells from damage and helps to repair them. It also increases blood flow and oxygen consumption in parts of the brain. The medicine is meant to be taken orally with a sufficient amount of water....
|You Save||₹91.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Citicoline(500.0 Mg),Piracetam(800.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nervousness, uncontrolled movements, increase in weight|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(500.0 Mg) + Piracetam(800.0 Mg)
Uses of Strolife Tablets
For the treatment of acute stroke.
Contraindications of Strolife Tablets
- If you are allergic to citicoline, piracetam, or any of the components of Strolife Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of medical condition, especially a kidney disorder.
- If you have a history of a brain haemorrhage.
- If you are suffering from Huntington's Chorea ( a neuron degenerative disease).
Side effects of Strolife Tablets
- Uncontrolled movements
- Increase in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Strolife Tablets
Can I take Strolife Tablet during pregnancy?
Strolife Tablet is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its effect. Take this medicine only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Strolife Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to take Strolife Tablet if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Strolife Tablet?
Strolife Tablet can cause shakiness or drowsiness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Strolife Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol during the treatment with Strolife Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an underlying medical condition such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, any kind of blood disorder, etc.
- You have a kidney disorder.
- You have a planned surgery or operation including dental surgery.
- You are on certain medications like anticoagulants including the low dose of aspirin.
- You are elderly and taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Mode of Action of Strolife Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Strolife Tablet has citicoline and piracetam as its active components.
- Citicoline protects brain cells from damage and helps to repair and nourish them, thereby increasing neuron excitability. Piracetam acts by improving the oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- The combined action of these two active ingredients promotes healing, decreases brain damage, ensures speedy recovery in patients who have undergone stroke, and improves overall health.
Directions for Use of Strolife Tablets
- Take the medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Always take the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Strolife Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Strolife Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Strolife Tablet work.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, low doses of aspirin, meclofenoxate, and anti-Parkinson's medicine like levodopa....
Storage and disposal of Strolife Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Dosage of Strolife Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any unusual medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Strolife Tablet?
A: It is advised to take Strolife at the same time each day as this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body, thus exhibit optimum results. You should take this medicine with water, preferably 30 mins before meal.
Q: How much time will Strolife Tablet take to perform its action?
A: It may take approximately 1- 2 hours to see improvements in the patient's condition after the oral administration of the medicine, however, the result may vary depending on the individuals physiology, disease condition and severity.
Q: Can Strolife be taken by patients suffering from renal insufficiency?
A: Piracetam is easily eliminated through the kidneys, so caution should thus be taken in cases of patients with kidney impairment. Dose adjustment might require in such conditions.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay