Stopache Tablet Description
Stopache Tablet contains a combination of Paracetamol and Caffeine. It is a painkiller medicine used to treat various types of pain, such as headache, migraine, toothache, and nerve pain. Paracetamol
works by blocking the synthesis of prostaglandins, a chemical in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant and helps to reduce pain.
|You Save||₹1.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Caffeine(30.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
Uses of Stopache Tablet
- Stopache Tablet is used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain like headache, migraine, toothache, sore throat, period pains, nerve pain.
- It provides relief of the symptoms of sprains, muscle pains, joint swelling and stiffness.
Contraindications of Stopache Tablet
- If you are allergic to Caffeine or Paracetamol or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure and any heart diseases.
- If you have a history of anxiety.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If your age is below 12 years.
- If you are taking medicines for psychiatric diseases, anxiety, decongestants, and high blood pressure.
Side effects of Stopache Tablet
- Ringing in the ears
- Irregular heartbeat
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Stopache Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from severe kidney or liver problem.
- You feel skin rash, yellowing of the skin and unusual bruising.
Mode of Action of Stopache Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Paracetamol works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the fever, swelling and sensation of pain. It also acts on the area of the brain, which is responsible for controlling body temperature....
- Caffeine is a CNS stimulant. It helps in relieving pain and helps in improving the effectiveness of Paracetamol.
Directions for Use of Stopache Tablet
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Stopache Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Stopache Tablet works and Stopache Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Stopache Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Medicines for thyroid diseases, other medicines such as theophylline, Disulfiram, Phenytoin, Colestyramine, and Warfarin should be used cautiously while taking the Stopache Tablet.