Stibs Sach 10gm
Stibs 765 MG Description
Stibs Oral Powder is used to treat acute infectious diarrhoea. It is also helpful in treating and preventing antibiotic-associated diarrhoea. Econorm sachet is a probiotic preparation containing Sacc
aromyces Boulardii. Take it orally directly from the sachet or mix it with water or beverage of your choice. Due to the lifestyle, our gut is constantly challenged due to junk food consumption, sedentary lifestyle, antibiotic use and pollution. Thus, Stibs Oral Powder will help to maintain consistent good health of good bacteria within the gut of the body. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Stibs Oral Powder contains Saccharomyces Boulardii.
- It is one of the commonly used probiotics in treating diarrhoea for both adults and children.
- It shows faster efficacy in child diarrhoea, loose motion and watery stools.
- Stool consistency and frequency of diarrhoea is controlled within two days after using Econorm.
Uses of Stibs 765 MG
- Stibs Oral Powder is used to treat acute diarrhoea or loose motion in children & adults.
- Prevention and treatment of antibiotic-associated colitis and diarrhoea.
- It is used as an adjuvant with Vancomycin/Metronidazole to prevent recurrence of Clostridium difficile diseases.
Precautions and Warnings of Stibs 765 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are taking antifungal medicine, simultaneous use of Stibs Oral Powder must be avoided.
- The formulation contains living cells; therefore, it must not be mixed with very hot (over 50° C), iced or alcoholic drinks or food.
- Saccharomyces boulardii does not substitute rehydration.
- The patient must be rehydrated depending on the severity of diarrhoea, age and health state.
Directions for Use of Stibs 765 MG
- Stibs Oral Powder sachet is consumed directly as a powder or mixed with water or beverage.
- Avoid mixing with very hot, cold or alcoholic beverages.
- Read the instructions on the label before use.
- If the symptoms of diarrhoea do not subside after 3 days, consult the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Stibs 765 MG
- Store at room temperature, protect from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.