Stemin Forte 1mg Tablet
Stemin Forte 1 MG Description
Stemin Forte Tablet is used to relieve inflammation (redness, swelling, itching) which is associated with an allergy, immune-related disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, bronchial asthma, skin and other
allergic conditions. It is a steroid medicine containing betamethasone as its main component. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking it without consulting the doctor. You must complete the entire course with the medicine. Some common side effects of Stemin Forte Tablets are nausea, indigestion, heartburn but not everybody gets them. These side effects normally go away with time, but if you feel the side effects persist, you should consult your doctor. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history, before using this Tablet.
- Bzon Forte 1mg TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.65₹ 9.6515.65% CHEAPER₹ 0.97/Tablet
- Betnesol Forte Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 25.70₹ 21.845.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Tablet
Uses of Stemin Forte 1 MG
Contraindications of Stemin Forte 1 MG
- If you are allergic to betamethasone or any other ingredients of Stemin Forte Tablet.
- If you have any infection and have not yet started medicines to treat it.
Side effects of Stemin Forte 1 MG
- Increased sweating
- Increased appetite
- Thinning of bones
Precautions and Warnings of Stemin Forte 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any type of infection.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have diabetes, tuberculosis or fits.
- You have an underactive thyroid gland.
- You have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- You have a condition of muscle weakness.
- You have osteoporosis (bones becoming weak).
- You have eye problems like blurred vision, etc.
- You or the family members had or have glaucoma.
- You are suffering from mental health problems.
- You had chickenpox, shingles, measles or have been in contact with a person who has it.
Mode of Action of Stemin Forte 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Stemin Forte 1 MG
- Take Stemin Forte Tablet exactly as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- It is essential to take it regularly and at a fixed time.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions. Do not exceed the dose more than that recommended.
Interactions of Stemin Forte 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Stemin Forte Tablet works or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Medicines like carbenoxolone, oral contraceptive pills, mifepristone, vecuronium, tretinoin, quetiapine should be used cautiously along with Stemin Forte Tablet.
- Also, inform the doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Storage and disposal of Stemin Forte 1 MG
- Stemin Forte Tablet should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Stemin Forte 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Stemin Forte Tablet contain?
Q: Is Stemin Forte Tablet a steroid medicine?
Q: How should I take Stemin Forte Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Stemin Forte medicine if I feel my symptoms are gone?
Q: What is Stemin Forte Tablet used for?
Q: How often can you take Stemin Forte?
Q: What are the side effects of Stemin Forte?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betnelan Tablet [Internet]. India-pharma.gsk.com. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betamethasone 500 microgram Soluble Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Betamethasone 500 microgram Soluble Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 April 2022]