Sove It 6.25mg Tablet
Sove It 6.25 MG Description
Sove IT tablets generally belongs to a class of medicines called sedative-hypnotics. Sove IT tablets are typically used to treat sleeping disorder known as insomnia. It is a condition in which a pers
on is unable to attain proper sleep or remain awake at night frequently. Sove IT tablets contain zolpidem as their chief ingredient. Zolpidem acts on certain chemical messengers in our central nervous system. It balances them in order to improve the sleep of a person. If given in large doses, zolpidem can cause habit-forming tendencies in its users. Some people may experience suicidal thoughts or unusual sleeping behaviour while using the Sove IT tablet. Thus, the caregivers need to observe any change in the patient’s behaviour or habits. In such cases, they should consult a doctor to get medical help.
|You Save||₹17.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treatment Of Insomnia|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Headache, Hallucinations, Diarrhoea, Tiredness|
Uses of Sove It 6.25 MG
- Treatment of insomnia
Contraindications of Sove It 6.25 MG
- If you are hypersensitive to zolpidem
- If you are a worker operating heavy machinery
- If you are in the last few months of your pregnancy
- If you are 65 years old or above
- If you have any liver or kidney disease
Side effects of Sove It 6.25 MG
- Unsteady walking
Precautions and Warnings of Sove It 6.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are taking antidepressants
- You are taking any other medications for anxiety
- You have planned for a dental or any other general surgery
- You are a habitual drinker
- Your side effects get worse
- You have difficulty in breathing
- You are more than 65 years old
- You are allergic to zolpidem
- You are planning to get pregnant
- You have a kidney,lung or any liver disease
- You have any suicidal thoughts
- You have any unusual change in sleeping patterns
Mode of Action of Sove It 6.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sove It 6.25 MG
- Sove IT tablets should only be used after a recommendation by a doctor.
- Sove IT tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Sove IT tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush it.
- Avoid using Sove IT tablets if the seal of the packet is not intact.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, Sove IT tablets should be taken at the same time every day
- Do not allow anyone else to use your medicine.
Interactions of Sove It 6.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Acebutolol- metabolism of zolpidem can decrease if used with it
- amphetamine- metabolism of zolpidem can decrease if used with it
- Disopyramide- may over depress the activities of the brain
- epinephrine- metabolism of zolpidem can decrease if used with it
- ethinylestradiol- metabolism of zolpidem can decrease if used with it
Interactions with food items
- No adverse interaction of Sove IT tablets with any food is known yet. However, you should strictly follow the dietary instructions as advised by your doctor. In case of any fluctuation in weight, consult a dietician and exercise regularly....
Storage and disposal of Sove It 6.25 MG
Dosage of Sove It 6.25 MG
Missed a Dose
DR. Pallavi Kaushik
BDS & Masters in Clinical Research
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)