Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
By IPCA LABORATORIES
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup Description
Solvin Dx Syrup has a combination of three medicines, namely chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine. It has anti-allergic, cough suppressant and decongestant properties. Solvin Dx is us
ed for temporary relief from cough, throat irritation, sneezing & stuffy nose due to an allergy or cold. It works by reducing the symptoms of allergies, cough and nasal congestion or blockage due to allergy. Caution should be exercised while driving or handling any machinery as this Syrup can cause dizziness.
|You Save||₹16.58 (16% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg) + Dextromethorphan(15.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cold. Cough, allergy|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, dry mouth, itching, rashes, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg) + Dextromethorphan(15.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Kasjel Cp Bottle Of 100ml SyrupBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 100.00₹ 72.0017.24% CHEAPER₹ 0.72/Millilitre
Uses of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Solvin Dx Syrup is used for relieving cough, throat irritation, sneezing, watery eyes, runny or stuffed nose due to cold and allergy.
Contraindications of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- If you have known allergy to chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine or any other ingredient of this Syrup.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart-related disorders such as incidences of heart attack and blockage.
- If you have serious airway related infection or asthma (this medicine should not be used for relieving cough due to asthma attacks).
- If you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders.
- If you are suffering from a urinary retention problem or an eye disorder called glaucoma.
- This Syrup is not meant to be used in children and breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Can I take the Solvin Dx Syrup during pregnancy?
Pregnant women should avoid taking this Syrup as there is no safety information available on the use of the Solvin Dx Syrup in pregnancy.
Can I take the Solvin Dx Syrup while breastfeeding?
Solvin Dx Syrup should not be used by breastfeeding women as components of this Syrup may pass into the breastmilk and can harm the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Solvin Dx Syrup?
You may feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this Syrup. It's better not to drive or operate any machinery if you experience such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with the Solvin Dx Syrup?
Alcohol consumption, along with the Syrup, can make you feel more dizzy and drowsy. It is advisable to limit or avoid alcoholic beverages during the treatment and discuss it with your doctor if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from asthma or airway infection or disorder or wet cough.
- You have a blockage in the stomach or intestine or any part of your digestive tract.
- You have any type of heart disorder, blockage, high blood pressure or irregular heartbeats.
- You have liver or kidney disease or ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- You are suffering from an eye disorder called glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (BPH) or experience difficulty in urination.
- You have a thyroid-related disorder or a tumour in the adrenal gland.
Mode of Action of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
How Does It Work?
- Solvin Dx Syrup works by coaction of its three components. It has anti-allergic, cough suppressant and decongestant properties.
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant. It acts on a certain part of the cough centre or brain and reduces the cough.
- Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage.
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the release of certain natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms. Histamine is produced when the body detects any foreign substance....
Directions for Use of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Take the Solvin Dx Syrup as prescribed by your doctor. Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities. Do not consume the Solvin Dx Syrup directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Interactions with other medicines
- Solvin Dx Syrup should not be consumed with or at least after 2 weeks of consumption of certain medicines used for the treatment of brain-related disorders such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, selegiline, etc. ...
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like linezolid and medicine used to relax the muscles like oxazepam and baclofen should not be taken along with the Solvin Dx Syrup.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Storage and disposal of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Store the Syrup at room temperature.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Symptoms of an overdose of the Solvin Dx Syrup can be agitation, confusion, fits, drowsiness, fusing and twitching of muscles. If you think you have taken too much of the Solvin Dx Syrup contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of this Syrup, take the next dose as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take while taking the Solvin Dx Syrup?
A: Solvin Dx Syrup may contain sugar or alcohol as addictive. It is advised to inform about your health condition to the doctor if you are suffering from diabetes, dependency on alcohol or suffering from liver disease.
Q: Does Solvin Dx Syrup contain steroids?
A: No, it does not contain any steroidal component.
Q: What is the Solvin Dx Syrup used for?
A: Solvin Dx Syrup is used for temporary relief from cough and allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery eyes, nasal blockage due to an allergy or cold.
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Tordex Cough Syrup [Internet]. Torque Pharma. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Chlorpheniramine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Dextromethorphan: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Phenylephrine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- SOLVIN LOZENGES
- SOLVIN DECONG TABLETS
- SOLVIN LS BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- SOLVIN COUGH TABLETS
- SOLVIN SUGAR FREE COUGH SYRUP 60ML
- SOLVIN SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 100ML COUGH SYRUP
- SOLVIN EX PASSION FRUIT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- SOLVIN DECONG SUGAR FREE SUSPENSION 100ML
- SOLVIN DECONG SUGAR FREE SUSPENSION 60ML
- SOLVIN 0.65% NASAL SPRAY
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed