Siliv 70mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By FINECURE PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Siliv Tablet contains silymarin as the active ingredient which is derived from milk thistle seeds. It is used as a supportive treatment for liver damage. It works as an antioxidant by binding it to the free radicals and enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins that helps to protect the liver. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Avoid consuming alcohol, eat healthy food. Take it as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed dose and duration. You may experience nausea, diarrhoea, headache and stomach upset. These symptoms might resolve over time, if it gets worse consult your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic....
Uses of Siliv 70 MG
Siliv Tablet is used as a supportive treatment in chronic liver disease and cirrhosis.
Contraindications of Siliv 70 MG
- If you are allergic to Silymarin or any other component of Siliv Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Siliv 70 MG
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Siliv 70 MG
Can I take Siliv Tablet during pregnancy?
The use of Siliv Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary during pregnancy.
Can I take Siliv Tablet while breastfeeding?
The use of Siliv Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the newborn baby unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary particularly during breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Siliv Tablet?
Siliv Tablet has no effect on the ability to drive. However, if you experience dizziness, headache after taking this medicine, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Siliv Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol while taking Siliv Tablet. Alcohol would cause more damage to the liver and affect the healing process. Avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a hormonal disorder.
- You have active liver disease.
- Siliv Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Siliv 70 MG
How Does It Work?
Siliv Tablet prevents toxins from attaching to liver cells. It works as an antioxidant by lowering and avoiding the free radicals formation, unstable molecules in the body which can cause harm to the healthy cells health issues....
Directions for Use of Siliv 70 MG
- Siliv Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Siliv 70 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of hormonal pills such as estrogen, progesterone decreases when used concomitantly with Siliv Tablet.
- Siliv Tablet increases the effect of diazepam, alprazolam (antipsychotic medicine), ketoconazole (antifungal), lovastatin (lipid-lowering medicine) and viblastine (cancer medicine) when used concomitantly....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Siliv 70 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Siliv 70 MG
There is limited information available about symptoms of overdose. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Siliv Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Siliv Tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Siliv Tablet when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking Siliv Tablet. Complete the full course of treatment even if you start feeling better, else you might experience the treatment failure and the increased risk of recurrence of the infection.
Q: Does Siliv Tablet treat any skin condition?
A: Siliv Tablet is approved to be used only as a supportive treatment for liver disease. So, it is not known to cure any skin condition.
Q: What is the side effect of Siliv Tablet?
A: Nausea, stomach upset, diarrhoea, headache, skin rash, irritation are a few side effects that can be seen during the treatment. Although not everyone gets them. Side effects often improve as your body gets used to the medicine.
Q: What is the use of Siliv Tablet?
A: Siliv Tablet is used as a supportive treatment in chronic liver disease and cirrhosis. It works as an antioxidant by binding it to the free radicals and enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins that helps to protect the liver.
Q: What is the dose of Siliv Tablet?
A: The doctor will decide the specific dose for a specific duration depending upon the severity of the condition. Do not take tab Siliv endlessly on your own without consulting a doctor.
Expires on or After