Setride 10 MG Description
Cetirizine is the active ingredient present in Setride Tablet, used to provide symptomatic relief from various allergic conditions characterised by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, fever, rash,
sinus, the common cold, hives. Setride Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine before the prescribed duration as it may result in treatment failure. The most common side effects of Setride Tablet are dizziness, sleepiness, drowsiness. If these side effects worsen, reach out to the nearest hospital or clinic. Children below 6 years of age should not be given this medicine and also patients with severe kidney problems.
- Cetcip 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 14.34₹
- Ctz 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Psychotropics India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.51₹ 19.26₹
- Leecet 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 19.20₹ 16.32₹
- Okacet 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 14.34₹
- C Fresh Tablet 10 No'sBy Smart Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.60₹ 17.51₹
- Alerid 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.48₹ 17.41₹
- Cetzine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.55₹ 23.42₹
- Incid L 10mg TabletBy Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.40₹ 15.64₹
- Zyrtec 10mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.09₹ 17.08₹
- Cz 3 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.38₹ 17.32₹
Uses of Setride 10 MG
Contraindications of Setride 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or any other components of Setride Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney diseases.
Side effects of Setride 10 MG
- Sleepiness, drowsiness
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- A dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Setride 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You have bladder problems; this medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You have a history of fits (epilepsy).
- Setride Tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Setride 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Setride 10 MG
Interactions of Setride 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effectiveness of Setride Tablet may increase or decrease when other medicines are taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Setride 10 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Setride 10 MG
- An overdose may cause tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeats, tremor, urinary retention.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of Setride Tablet?
- Yes, Setride Tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine.
- If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help
Q: Can Setride Tablet be used for cold?
Q: Can I take Setride Tablet with Dolo 650?
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].